Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-06-09
- Birchanger Green, UK (#1977)
- Braintree, UK (#1978) (First to check-in)
- Colchester, UK (#1979) (First to check-in)
- Chelmsford (SC), UK (#1980) (First to check-in)
- London - Romford, UK (#1981) (First to check-in)
- Grays, UK (#1982)
- Dartford (SC), UK (#1983)
- Dartford, UK (#1984)
- London - Sidcup, UK (#1985) (First to check-in)
- Maidstone, UK (#1986)
- Flimwell, UK (#1987) (First to check-in)
- Sevenoaks, UK (#1988)
- London - Gatwick (SC), UK (#1989) (First to check-in)
- Dorking, UK (#1990) (First to check-in)
- Guildford, UK (#1991) (First to check-in)
- Tongham, UK (#1992) (First to check-in)
- Fleet - Northbound, UK (#1993)
- Reading, UK (#1994)
- Reading - Katesgrove (SC), UK (#1995) (First to check-in)
- Wokingham, UK (#1996) (First to check-in)
- Heathrow Airport Terminal 5, UK (#1997)
- Heathrow Airport - Terminals 2 & 3, UK (#1998) (First to check-in)
- Heston - Eastbound, UK (#1999) (First to check-in)
- Heston - Westbound, UK (#2000) (First to check-in)
- Uxbridge, UK (#2001)
- London - Westfield White City, UK (#2002)

Check-ins for 2023-06-10
- London - Park Royal (SC), UK (#2003) (First to check-in)
- London - Brent Cross, UK (#2004)
- South Mimms, UK (#2005)

Frist at Kennett Square, PA this morning.

IMG_0859.jpeg

Stop the game now, while I am still in the top 20!
While I know you're joking, you bring up an interesting point for me. With the inclusion of Ford and GM it seems to lessen the uniqueness and exclusivity of Superchargers. When does this game become like trying to visit every gas station? When the WSJ reporter was interviewing us she asked what the ending was and how I felt about a competition that essentially had no endpoint. I have a feeling I might be approaching that endpoint and be satisfied that I achieved 5th place at some point in the game. I realistically don't see it possible for me to progress higher than 4th as the top three seem pretty sewn up. My wife is becoming less patient with this endeavor as well and wants to do other types of travel. I'm not saying that I'm stopping immediately or soon as I still do have several trips planned but I do see less focus on it in my not so distant future.

While I know you're joking, you bring up an interesting point for me. With the inclusion of Ford and GM it seems to lessen the uniqueness and exclusivity of Superchargers. When does this game become like trying to visit every gas station? When the WSJ reporter was interviewing us she asked what the ending was and how I felt about a competition that essentially had no endpoint. I have a feeling I might be approaching that endpoint and be satisfied that I achieved 5th place at some point in the game. I realistically don't see it possible for me to progress higher than 4th as the top three seem pretty sewn up. My wife is becoming less patient with this endeavor as well and wants to do other types of travel. I'm not saying that I'm stopping immediately or soon as I still do have several trips planned but I do see less focus on it in my not so distant future.
I think this is the answer you're looking for. :)

Recent activity (for some value of recent):

Check-ins for 2023-05-28
- Grass Valley, CA (#256)

Check-ins for 2023-06-02
- Walnut Creek, CA (#257) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2023-06-09
- Chowchilla, CA (#258)

Check-ins for 2023-06-10
- Mariposa, CA (#259)

Accomplishment for this year: I've managed to pass a stuffed bear on the leaderboard.

Bruce.

Check-ins for 2023-06-10
- Walnut Creek, CA (#1448)
- Brentwood, CA (#1449)
- Tracy - West Grant Line Rd, CA (#1450)
- Copperopolis, CA (#1451)
- Groveland, CA (#1452)
- Mariposa, CA (#1453)
- El Portal, CA (#1454)
- Fish Camp, CA (#1455)
- Oakhurst, CA (#1456)
- Madera - Ave 7, CA (#1457)
- Santa Nella, CA (#1458)

Got my car back from service. I now have the world’s first tri-motor Model 3!

IMG_3581.jpeg

Here’s a great pic from Yosemite National Park around sunset this evening.

IMG_3605.jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-06-11
- Urvillers, France (#2011)
- Saint-Quentin, France (#2012)
- Noyelles-Godault, France (#2013) (First to check-in)
- Lille, France (#2014)
- Neuville-en-Ferrain, France (#2015)
- Kortrijk, Belgium (#2016)
- Brugge, Belgium (#2017)
Welcome to Belgium (my home country)! Can't wait to see you check in at the Supercharger in my hometown, Edegem. :)

Yeah, GH. When I started in this activity, I bypassed Superchargers that were on my route if I did not need to stop. I more-or-less adopted the approach that I would visit those that got me to and from my various destinations; perhaps take a slightly longer route to bag an extra one or two. I have a dim recollection that a prominent Tesla spokesperson (Melon Usk?) once commented that the SC network was to enable road trips. Accordingly, they would be positioned around the perimeters of urban areas but not smack-dab in the center city.

Well, a few years later, Superchargers started springing up like mushrooms in urban areas. (We are getting our fifth SC in Fresno soon!) Urban areas are ringed with Superchargers. It can take the better part of a day to circumnavigate cities like Houston or Phoenix just to grab them all. Then you find out a week later that a new one opened up in the interim.

So, it is still a fun pursuit when convenient to do so. I will take a trip or two each year to get what I can. I'll also try to sneak in a day trip to grab a few if I visit friends in LA or Sac. I suspect that I will continue to reside in the high 20s or low 30s for the duration. As we used to say in radio, "Still in the Top 40!" But probably not with a bullet.

Sisyphus is likely smiling down upon us and laughing his ass off!

Oh, before I forget:

CalTrans has reopened for the summer Sonora Pass (SR108, also known as the israndy Trans Sierra Highway) east of Strawberry down to US395 by the gyrene Mountain Warfare Training Camp and its terminus at US395.

Ebbets Pass was also just recently opened (SR4 east of Mt. Reba to its terminus at SR89 between Markleeville and US395.)

That leaves Tioga Pass. It is still closed. Maybe we'll see the reopening by the Fourth.

In addition, the road to Bodie (SR270) is still closed. So is the segment of SR203 west of Mammoth Mountain to Devil's Postpile.

And, it snowed atop Mammoth Mountain on Friday.

Nice drive today with my wife. We attended my aunt's birthday in Duluth and then headed north. Gorgeous day. Went up to Tofte to check on the supercharger there. It isn't clear yet how it'll be configured or how it'll incorporate the building, but construction has begun.

Two Harbors, MN (#1157)

Tomorrow I take her back to MSP where she'll fly back to DC. I'm still pondering my route back. I plan to head south, but I'm not sure I want to drive into territory with such a volatile weather setup.

PXL_20230611_205432892.jpg

PXL_20230612_002100757.jpg

Tofte construction. The equipment is on the other side of the building. It isn't yet clear where the stalls will be put, or if an additional drive lane will be installed.
PXL_20230611_223936592.jpg