Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Late start today, but that allowed me to see @Thinkje and Lanny at Bettendorf. It is always fun to meet-up in random superchargers around the country. I now have supercharge.info stickers too. I'm trying to force myself to have shorter days, so I stopped by 6 p.m. in Effingham, MD. Still watching the volatile weather closely. I'm staying further north and east rather than heading to Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas as I'd planned. Mississippi had 5" hail today, Texas is scorching, and Georgia had a tornado outbreak, so I'm happy with my choice.

- Urbana, IL (#1159)
- Effingham - Avenue of Mid-America, IL (#1160)

PXL_20230614_170501265.jpg

Yesterday was pretty uneventful but today was interesting. Had a surprisingly nice drive from Goodland KS to Lamar CO, the fields were all newly planted and bright green and the rural two lane highway was relaxing until we encountered the obstacle below. Luckily it was cleared in about half an hour. I've also been having issues with my energy app all trip where the arrival SOC is way way off, telling me my arrival SOC is 15% when in fact I only have about half the charge necessary. A less seasoned traveler would be in big trouble with my car right now. I've had two "bug fix" software installs on this trip and neither has helped and actually today, after the second, it has been the worst. I'm kinda flying blind and I've done a couple of long legs across desolate terrain.

Check-ins for 2023-06-13
- Fenton, MO (#1424) (First to check-in) This is at a Wally's which appears to be a new chain trying to emulate Buc-ee's.
- Overland Park, KS (#1425)
- Abilene, KS (#1426)

Check-ins for 2023-06-14
- Lamar, CO (#1427)
- Pueblo, CO (#1428)
- Colorado Springs - Forest Bluffs, CO (#1429)
- Denver - E 45th Ave, CO (#1430)
- Edgewater, CO (#1431)
20230614_103946.jpg

Check-ins for 2023-06-14
- Chesterton, IN (#1257)
- Bettendorf, IA (#1258)
- Walcott, IA (#1259)
- Mount Pleasant, IA (#1260)
- Iowa City, IA (#1261)
- Cedar Rapids, IA (#1262)
- Grinnell, IA (#1263)
- Des Moines, IA (#1264)

@theflyer was kind to wait for our arrival in Bettendorf, where we were able to admire his new Model X and wish him safe travels back to Virginia!

Yesterday was pretty uneventful but today was interesting. Had a surprisingly nice drive from Goodland KS to Lamar CO, the fields were all newly planted and bright green and the rural two lane highway was relaxing until we encountered the obstacle below. Luckily it was cleared in about half an hour. I've also been having issues with my energy app all trip where the arrival SOC is way way off, telling me my arrival SOC is 15% when in fact I only have about half the charge necessary. A less seasoned traveler would be in big trouble with my car right now. I've had two "bug fix" software installs on this trip and neither has helped and actually today, after the second, it has been the worst. I'm kinda flying blind and I've done a couple of long legs across desolate terrain.

Check-ins for 2023-06-13
- Fenton, MO (#1424) (First to check-in) This is at a Wally's which appears to be a new chain trying to emulate Buc-ee's.
- Overland Park, KS (#1425)
- Abilene, KS (#1426)

Check-ins for 2023-06-14
- Lamar, CO (#1427)
- Pueblo, CO (#1428)
- Colorado Springs - Forest Bluffs, CO (#1429)
- Denver - E 45th Ave, CO (#1430)
- Edgewater, CO (#1431)
View attachment 947112
I’ve experienced bad arrival SOC estimates before, which is why I always do the quick mental math of 2 miles per % of departure charge to see that I have 15% or more on arrival.

Trans Canada day 3.

Check-ins for 2023-06-14
- Dryden, ON (#1150)
- Kenora, ON (#1151)
- Prawda, MB (#1152)
- Morris, MB (#1153)
- Winnipeg, MB (#1154)
- Portage la Prairie, MB (#1155)
- Brandon, MB (#1156)
- Whitewood, SK (#1157)
- Estevan, SK (#1158)
- Regina, SK (#1159)
- Moose Jaw, SK (#1160)
- Davidson, SK (#1161)
- Saskatoon, SK (#1162)

I’ve experienced bad arrival SOC estimates before, which is why I always do the quick mental math of 2 miles per % of departure charge to see that I have 15% or more on arrival.
That's what I've been doing. I've just never had this happen before where it was so far off and so consistently. There was one leg where it said it was only going to take 35% to go 120 miles over mountainous terrain on the Interstate. The other issue is it doesn't adjust the arrival SOC during the trip. Third issue is if it give me a correct prediction, within a half mile of leaving the Supercharger the arrival SOC will suddenly jump by 10 percentage points. Canceling the trip and reentering will make it go back and hold. Very weird.

That's what I've been doing. I've just never had this happen before where it was so far off and so consistently. There was one leg where it said it was only going to take 35% to go 120 miles over mountainous terrain on the Interstate. The other issue is it doesn't adjust the arrival SOC during the trip. Third issue is if it give me a correct prediction, within a half mile of leaving the Supercharger the arrival SOC will suddenly jump by 10 percentage points. Canceling the trip and reentering will make it go back and hold. Very weird.
Sometimes connectivity can suspend on the road adjustments. True in parts of Wyoming. I’ve also seen future leg predictions seemingly impacted by previous leg efficiency data.

Hey, dumb tech question. How do I change the Google address associated with my supercharging.life account?

For assorted reasons, I've recently moved to a new email address, and I'll be shutting down the old one soon.

Just to complicate things a little, apparently even my new email I used once when trying out the automatic check-in from my phone. Oops. So both are out there in supercharging.life, and both have data. Though I could toss the data currently on the new address since it's just a single visit.

Thanks for any wisdom!

Check-ins for 2023-06-13
- Weaverville, CA (#1462)

Check-ins for 2023-06-14
- Eureka, CA (#1463)
- Crescent City, CA (#1464)
- Bandon, OR (#1465)
- Lincoln City, OR (#1466)
- Tillamook, OR (#1467)
- Seaside, OR (#1468)
Congrats on taking 4th place! Let's try to catch up for lunch or something when you're up this way.

Hey, dumb tech question. How do I change the Google address associated with my supercharging.life account?

For assorted reasons, I've recently moved to a new email address, and I'll be shutting down the old one soon.

Just to complicate things a little, apparently even my new email I used once when trying out the automatic check-in from my phone. Oops. So both are out there in supercharging.life, and both have data. Though I could toss the data currently on the new address since it's just a single visit.

Thanks for any wisdom!
You just log out of the Google account you don't want on the site, and then back in to the Google account you want

Thanks for any wisdom!
@aNullValue

Luxembourg cleared.

Check-ins for 2023-06-15
- Liège, Belgium (#2066) (First to check-in)
- Verviers, Belgium (#2067)
- Remouchamps, Belgium (#2068)
- Namur, Belgium (#2069)
- Wavre, Belgium (#2070)
- Nivelles-Sud, Belgium (#2071)
- Charleroi, Belgium (#2072) (First to check-in)
- Charleville Mézières, France (#2073)
- Arlon, Belgium (#2074)
- Mënsbech, Luxembourg (#2075)
- Metz, France (#2076)
- Metz Sud, France (#2077)

Thanks for any wisdom!
Send me a PM with both email addresses. I’ll fix it.

Luxembourg cleared.

Check-ins for 2023-06-15
- Liège, Belgium (#2066) (First to check-in)
- Verviers, Belgium (#2067)
- Remouchamps, Belgium (#2068)
- Namur, Belgium (#2069)
- Wavre, Belgium (#2070)
- Nivelles-Sud, Belgium (#2071)
- Charleroi, Belgium (#2072) (First to check-in)
- Charleville Mézières, France (#2073)
- Arlon, Belgium (#2074)
- Mënsbech, Luxembourg (#2075)
- Metz, France (#2076)
- Metz Sud, France (#2077)
Congrats on 5th place!!

Do you have Elon Bear in your sights?!?