Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He told me my MY is on the ship that has left Shanghai on 8th April and it is going straight to Freo port.
Definitely won’t be heading straight to freo as nothing left on the 8th to Fremantle. Sunlight ace arrives 12th but I doubt Tesla paid for that ship and it will possibly be Marguerite ace on the 27th if that doesn’t get bumped as well.

I dare say with world spirit confirmed to Fremantle it confirms it will be our carrier for the Feb and March builds stuck in Singapore. It’s running late to port Klang but should be able to make the time up. The stop in Indonesia shouldn’t affect much, dare say the carrier might only be dropping off teslas in Fremantle which would be nice for clearing the port after but will have to see.

World spirit port schedule:
19/4 - Singapore
22/4 - Laem Chabang
25/4
26/4 0530- Port Klang
27/4 - Singapore
29/4 - Tanjung Priok
04/5 - Fremantle

Reactions: Morri and Stu F
Definitely won’t be heading straight to freo as nothing left on the 8th to Fremantle. Sunlight ace arrives 12th but I doubt Tesla paid for that ship and it will possibly be Marguerite ace on the 27th if that doesn’t get bumped as well.
I questioned him the direct Shanghai and Freo port as I have never seen one with Tesla before. They can't affort to chatter a whole ship going direct. Anyway, at least, he sorted the VIN out for me. The VIN looks up says a lot more.

There are 299 Teslas in that Booking number.

BTW, I have received the final invoice and the form for the registration to fill in this morning. The build date is 7 April 2023. I am still waiting for my sparky to install the 32a power outlet for the UMC.

1682477914078.png

1682477936419.png

Reactions: Dannerz
World spirit port schedule:
19/4 - Singapore
22/4 - Laem Chabang
26/4 - Port Klang

27/4 - Singapore
29/4 - Tanjung Priok
04/5 - Fremantle

Just leaving port Klang now, little behind schedule and arriving to Singapore slightly late but should still arrive tomorrow and depart tomorrow night or early Friday morning.

Reactions: Stu F
Looks like World Spirit has arrived in Sing. I noticed that Dugong Ace briefly appeared on the Fremantle Port schedule this morning to arrive on the 9th, but has since been removed.
Haha I also seen that to arrive 9/5 and depart 12/5. It’s due Sydney around the same time so my bet would be that was meant to be sunlight ace.

World spirit currently being refuelled while it loads up, imagine it will have its departure delayed until the early evening tonight.

Oigawa alongside World Spirit for the last 20 mins, looks like she's being refueled now.

You don’t happen to be regional by any chance and it’s coming via truck car carrier?
No, I'm Perth CBD
Check the MOLACE site for tracking to see which ship your car is scheduled to be on, that will give you some indication.
Thanks for that tip! It looks like my VIN made it to Singapore on Prominent Ace and waiting on its next ride to Perth.

Reactions: s@tch
No, I'm Perth CBD

Thanks for that tip! It looks like my VIN made it to Singapore on Prominent Ace and waiting on its next ride to Perth.
Interesting they’ve chosen to use TBD then. The molace tracking is your most accurate source. Then use the freo port schedule and dazmac shipping schedule for australia to New Zealand. So far Marguerite ace lines up best if I remember correctly.

For world spirit:
Yeah world spirit even left late today as well, draught changed from 6.9m to 7.6m so she ain’t full but has bought on weight in Singapore, hopefully our molace tracking updates to green soon. The jakarta ETA seems right, will get there around tomorrow night and then just a matter of a port call. It’s 6 days at 15kts to freo from there, so May 5 still seems achievable, just a matter of securing a port call which at this rate seems fine on the 5th.

Reactions: Stu F