Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am on the fence in terms of switching from RWD to LR. The only issue I have is that there are no options for the LR variant to keep it under the FBT threshold. If they reduce the price by another $284, I can at least get a different paint

I am on the fence in terms of switching from RWD to LR. The only issue I have is that there are no options for the LR variant to keep it under the FBT threshold. If they reduce the price by another $284, I can at least get a different paint
The LCT limit should increase for the 23/24 year soon which should mean that based on current pricing it may be possible to add other upgrades and stay under the new limit and avoid FBT for novated leasing.

Reactions: shadab
Hello Orca Ace. If you want to watch from home Fremantle Port has some good live feed cameras Victoria Quay harbourcam

Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 7.16.32 am.png

and World Spirit is now docked at Singapore so i guess we’ll find out shortly if there’s any Teslas going to be on it
Oh nah world spirit does the intra Asia routes and is due back to Singapore 2 more times not including today.

Talking about world spirit, it actually looks like it’s happening. It’s due to Thailand 22nd of April and then Singapore 26th. Then nothing for world spirit until 11th of May back in Singapore. So that 2 week gap would be perfect for the trip to Fremantle. Just need confirmation from the Fremantle port schedule now.

I nipped out to port this afternoon in search of some Teslas but they proved illusive. Some potato cam pics for you to try and see if you can spot them as I couldn't. Photos were around 12:30pm. Full stalking marks go to @Dannerz who did find me on the Harbour camera :p :p

Finding a point high enough to get a birds eye view was very hard but this was as high as I could get.

IMG_1503.JPG

tempImageq7iMvj.jpg

tempImageBVmSSp.jpg

tempImagedHuzOD.jpg

tempImageAcSFzR.jpg

Does anyone have experience if the Model Y standard range could do Perth to Bunbury and back with no charging required on the way? I will have a lot of commuting to do for work, around twice a week
Last trip I did from that direction was Dunsborough to Willeton non-stop one way. Started with 100% and arrived with 37%. If you are travelling Perth - Bunbury - Perth worst case scenario is a very brief top up at Eaton (just to the north of Bunbury) on the way home. Charge time will probably be shorter than the time it takes to get a coffee from the Hungry Jacks next to the charger.

Reactions: shadab and cafz