Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting they’ve chosen to use TBD then. The molace tracking is your most accurate source. Then use the freo port schedule and dazmac shipping schedule for australia to New Zealand. So far Marguerite ace lines up best if I remember correctly.

For world spirit:
Yeah world spirit even left late today as well, draught changed from 6.9m to 7.6m so she ain’t full but has bought on weight in Singapore, hopefully our molace tracking updates to green soon. The jakarta ETA seems right, will get there around tomorrow night and then just a matter of a port call. It’s 6 days at 15kts to freo from there, so May 5 still seems achievable, just a matter of securing a port call which at this rate seems fine on the 5th.
Tracking is Green!

Any clues on when the EDD will update for those on World Spirit, or will the next update be when Tesla contact us after vessel unloads to schedule a delivery time?
Next update will be on May 8th or delivery text messages. Believe the last shipment had an update on one of the days while they were at the port but only moved by a day. I’d expect deliveries to begin later in the week of May 8th with the bulk being in the week of the 15th.

Reactions: Stu F
Does anyone have any idea when Model 3's are coming. I still dont have a vin and says Eta Mar to Apr. Im thinkng its probably more like June. Just wondering if anyones got a better idea. I ordered early march model 3 Rwd

Are you guys looking on the Molace tracker? Because both my vin and the booking number just bring up a blank page at the moment (previously it showed the world spirit info)
There is another shipment coming to Singapore shortly and then supposedly another transport ship following in World Spirit's wake. So there is a chance that you may have been bumped to the next shipment. Fingers crossed for you that is not the case.

Are you guys looking on the Molace tracker? Because both my vin and the booking number just bring up a blank page at the moment (previously it showed the world spirit info)
Might just be an issue with the page, you’ll be on there as long as your edd hasn’t changed.

World spirit is running slightly ahead for Indonesia and arrives overnight. May 5 still looks achievable at this rate.
Does anyone have any idea when Model 3's are coming. I still dont have a vin and says Eta Mar to Apr. Im thinkng it’s probably more like June. Just wondering if anyones got a better idea. I ordered early march model 3 Rwd
Yeah good chance that’ll update shortly to something like may-July or similar. There’s already a shipment sitting in Singapore due late May of MY. Next shipment won’t but until at least June now. If you were apart of any shipment that’s in transit, your edd would be down to specific dates. Tesla for some reason hasn’t sent a lot of M3s to WA this year so far, probably due to lower demand than previously.

Might just be an issue with the page, you’ll be on there as long as your edd hasn’t changed.

World spirit is running slightly ahead for Indonesia and arrives overnight. May 5 still looks achievable at this rate.

Yeah good chance that’ll update shortly to something like may-July or similar. There’s already a shipment sitting in Singapore due late May of MY. Next shipment won’t but until at least June now. If you were apart of any shipment that’s in transit, your edd would be down to specific dates. Tesla for some reason hasn’t sent a lot of M3s to WA this year so far, probably due to lower demand than previously.
there are M3P on World Spirit

• Disagree
Reactions: [Zombie]
80 of them
Oh I know there’s M3 onboard, haven’t looked too much into as to what trim but if you look at what’s been sent to WA this year so far (which is almost nothing), M3s have been fairly neglected. The shipment that just got to Singapore also has none. Won’t be too long before the MYs out number the M3s in WA.

Edit: looks like it’s just M3RWD onboard so that would be 0 M3LR and M3P this year so far.

Last edited: