Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So pacific explorer is in the news for not refunding customers as it won’t be leaving Friday due to unscheduled maintenance. Looks like it will leave tonight and possibly just anchor or trot around near Rottnest. Absolute (oil tanker) looks like it will pull alongside the cruise ship to refuel it and block the channel in before both departing tonight.

Amber arrow then takes F berth tonight and ASC Lotti takes the 12NQ. They leave Saturday night and Tijuca takes 12NQ. There’s then a container ship that leaves 7 hours after Tijuca enters, then another 2 container ships arriving 6 hours after the previous one leaves then 5 hours after that is when world spirit finally arrives.

In summary, world spirit arrived at a *sugar* time, isn’t a priority, cruise ships suck and it takes ages to move container ships?

Reactions: t3sla-007
Anyone able to give me some advise? OD is 27th March Blue/Black/Induction Wheel.

Delivery date still said April to June. Any chances I am getting it before end of financial year?

Still no VIN.
If you don’t get a vin in the next 2 maybe 3 weeks then it will be really hard to get a car before financial year ends. Odds are stacked against you and if it is the ship that leaves 21st of May from Shanghai, I doubt you’ll get it before the cutoff.

If you don’t get a vin in the next 2 maybe 3 weeks then it will be really hard to get a car before financial year ends. Odds are stacked against you and if it is the ship that leaves 21st of May from Shanghai, I doubt you’ll get it before the cutoff.
So sad....Tesla representative giving all kind of promises will definitely get it before this financial year.

Finger cross I get a vin next few week before the ship leaves on the 21st May from Shanghai.

• Love
Reactions: Dannerz
So pacific explorer is in the news for not refunding customers as it won’t be leaving Friday due to unscheduled maintenance. Looks like it will leave tonight and possibly just anchor or trot around near Rottnest. Absolute (oil tanker) looks like it will pull alongside the cruise ship to refuel it and block the channel in before both departing tonight.

Amber arrow then takes F berth tonight and ASC Lotti takes the 12NQ. They leave Saturday night and Tijuca takes 12NQ. There’s then a container ship that leaves 7 hours after Tijuca enters, then another 2 container ships arriving 6 hours after the previous one leaves then 5 hours after that is when world spirit finally arrives.

In summary, world spirit arrived at a *sugar* time, isn’t a priority, cruise ships suck and it takes ages to move container ships?
frustrating after it sitting in Singapore for 4 weeks to then spend a week sitting on a boat off shore. Sounds like it wont make port till Monday. That's a long wait off shore.

From the outside looking in, port movements seem non optimized.

Reactions: Dannerz
March 12 ordered - Model Y RWD, grey, induction wheels. Still ETA "April - June"
My friend ordered 7th March. White/gemini wheel/MYRWD. He got TBD 2 weeks ago. Yesterday changed to May 27 - June 17.

Which make me wonder do we even got a chance to get it before June.

Funny part is Tesla told me it is better to choose other colour than white as it get delivered faster. So I went to order blue rather than white.

My friend ordered 7th March. White/gemini wheel/MYRWD. He got TBD 2 weeks ago. Yesterday changed to May 27 - June 17.

Funny part is Tesla told me it is better to choose other colour than white as it get delivered faster. So I went to order blue rather than white.
The Tesla Rep told me don't order White or Blue, only red or grey if you want it sooner. So sounds like they are either receiving conflicting information or really have no idea at all.

I don't like your chances. Unfortunately the staff don't have any more info than we do, all they can point at is the website.

And they're making stuff up about the choice of colour too. In the long run it makes no difference.

Do you know what VIN range your friend's MYRWD is in? The first 3 of the last 6 digits would be good to know.