Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So working on my "last on in China = first off in Sing = last on in Sing = first off in Freo" theory (don't put much weight on this), then my car is off the boat already! :)
You going off like build date? Don’t forget the trucks to the wharf in China. First built would probably be last on the ship. So that would be first off in singa, last on in singa, first off in freo?

Anyone’s guess though as to how that would affect things, might be first to be trucked to the delivery centre but then could also end up first at ceva so last to deliveries if you didn’t make the first batch of deliveries

You going off like build date? Don’t forget the trucks to the wharf in China. First built would probably be last on the ship. So that would be first off in singa, last on in singa, first off in freo?

Anyone’s guess though as to how that would affect things, might be first to be trucked to the delivery centre but then could also end up first at ceva so last to deliveries if you didn’t make the first batch of deliveries
Just my VIN number based fantasy. In reality I expect it is like shuffling a deck of cards with all the transfers between factory and delivery centre.

Going of when ORCA was delivered we should expect similar time frames,

ORCA Arrived, 5th April
Spotted at Delivery Centre 11th, 4 business days from,
12th Delivery texts coming through, 1 business day from
People Taking Delivery 18th or earlier, 5 business days from,

Just my VIN number based fantasy. In reality I expect it is like shuffling a deck of cards with all the transfers between factory and delivery centre.
Has your VIN appeared in RAV yet? Mine wasn't listed last night but is this morning, not sure if it gets updated as they get unloaded or if it's just done in a big batch for the shipment.

Haha yeah for sure. I sort of expect with my luck of trying to order a new car and then the stitch up of such a long wait just for a MYRWD that I’ll still end up with at least one more screw around and that will be me being last to get delivery and my blood boiling see people who ordered in March be the first to take delivery 😂

Going of when ORCA was delivered we should expect similar time frames,

ORCA Arrived, 5th April
Spotted at Delivery Centre 11th, 4 business days from,
12th Delivery texts coming through, 1 business day from
People Taking Delivery 18th or earlier, 5 business days from,
I think it will be a little different from orca based on it’s a Monday unload and the numbers on this ship. I’d expect the unload to finish today, trucks starting to pick up tomorrow and finish by Thursday, maybe a day delay but the wharf cleared by Friday. Delivery texts Thursday or Friday with deliveries starting 15/16th. Just my guess tho, who knows what spanners will get thrown in. Just know they’ll want these cars delivered by the next batch due in a couple weeks

Reactions: Morri and Stu F
With regards to the cars on the dock, dont forget there's multiple vehicle carriers in port at the moment...

In addition last batch was 100 cars this is 500. That said I hope I'm wrong, I certainly wont complain about a quicker delivery.