Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does Osborne Park have the space to store 500 cars?
1683599143023.png

I'd probably say no looking at the sat view. Past deliveries have done the split between CEVA and the delivery centre so assume htis would be no different

How has everyone gone with their UMC/wall charger? I got the email last week with credit to order one, so I did that straight away. Previously when ordering from the Tesla store I got a notification it had at least shipped. I haven’t gotten that yet for this time.

How has everyone gone with their UMC/wall charger? I got the email last week with credit to order one, so I did that straight away. Previously when ordering from the Tesla store I got a notification it had at least shipped. I haven’t gotten that yet for this time.
Do they not come with one as per previous post in here for build dates before end of feb?

Do they not come with one as per previous post in here for build dates before end of feb?
Seems they no longer come with the car itself, so for build dates before the 28th of Feb you get a voucher instead.

Mine wasn't in the car either, but they pulled one off the shelf for me. With limited supply of them in WA they probably figure it's easier to have them shipped from the big warehouse interstate.

Reactions: Dannerz
Seems they no longer come with the car itself, so for build dates before the 28th of Feb you get a voucher instead.

Mine wasn't in the car either, but they pulled one off the shelf for me. With limited supply of them in WA they probably figure it's easier to have them shipped from the big warehouse interstate.
Interesting, mines 11/02. Was it with your order agreement or was there some announcement I can reference?

I haven’t received the email about charging solution credit, I’m assuming I missed the cutoff ordering in March when the website was already updated to say you won’t get a charger included with the car. The credits are possibly going more on order date than build date.

26/02 build, ordered 28/03.

Was it with your order agreement or was there some announcement I can reference?
The Tesla communication around the whole "will I get a UMC" saga has been seriously deficient.

Mine should have come with one regardless because I ordered on the 10th of June 2022, and they stopped including the UMC with orders after the 8th of July
Then suddenly started including them with all cars delivered between 01 Jan and 31 March 2023
And more recently based on the build date.
No official notice for any of the above, just people posting their experiences in forums like this and Whirlpool etc.

Best to reach out to Tesla and confirm for yourself.

Reactions: mondc95ba
When I ordered in Jan I Tesla told me car will not come with UMC, so I bought one secondhand. Then learned that cars built on or before 26/2 will come with UMC. My build date is 26/2, so it's possible I'll get another one with the car. Then Tesla send me the email so I ordered one for free. Lookslike I am going end up with either 2 or 3 UMC's !

Reactions: mondc95ba
Out of curiosity, is anyone doing a novated lease here?
Using LeasePlan/SG Fleet. They have been reasonably good so far (probably just jinxed it) however just a bit slow for some of their process and communications, the quote and authorisation process was pretty straight forward but did take quite a long time for finance approvals and bits to be completed before contracts were signed. They also admitted they have been overwhelmed with NL applications for EVs and are working through a big backlog which is taking them a while to get through some of the process.

I just need to chase them now to check they are going to get around to paying the tax invoice soon now so delivery can proceed without hold ups.

Using LeasePlan/SG Fleet. They have been reasonably good so far (probably just jinxed it) however just a bit slow for some of their process and communications, the quote and authorisation process was pretty straight forward but did take quite a long time for finance approvals and bits to be completed before contracts were signed. They also admitted they have been overwhelmed with NL applications for EVs and are working through a big backlog which is taking them a while to get through some of the process.

I just need to chase them now to check they are going to get around to paying the tax invoice soon now so delivery can proceed without hold ups.
Yeah similar boat and it’s bloody frustrating. I’ve even asked the guy via email today to clarify what’s left to do but haven’t heard anything. Pretty sure I still need the final contract to sign. Have done the signing of quotes, budgeting and financial aspects and gotten approval but based on what I’ve read here and elsewhere, it sounds like I should have the final contract to sign before payments released.