Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, I'm guessing best case boat arrives mid to late June, with cars available early July. Which I'm sure will annoy a few people that are buying as company cars etc for the tax write off.
July might suit me.

Tesla savagely dropped prices Jan, then April. First month of each quarter.

Then minutely raised them again in Feb and May.

So next big drop perhaps again in July?? 😄

They've almost got all the Tesla's out of the port now.
1683780053446.png

Reactions: Dannerz
Hey all,
Getting my Tesla Model Y on the 23rd of May. I was wondering if anyone knows if the model y 2023 comes with front mudflaps?
No it doesn’t but I’ve purchased some off the Tesla shop or you can grab some off other shops like aliexpress. I’ve seen it strongly recommended so I’ve gone for that as well as splash guard ppf.

+1 for adding mud guards too. Got some off Amazon while I was waiting.

Probably reduces the range slightly but I generally find they make cars easier to clean by keeping some of the dirt spatter down and stop the rear doors getting hit by rocks which is where the PPF comes in handy as Dannerz suggests.

Reactions: Dannerz
When did you order your Model Y?
Ordered November and got the UMC voucher, seems to be for the late feb builds that don’t come with it but should be entitled to it like every other state has been in the past couple months.

Side note with so many of us taking delivery soon, I've noticed RAC seem to be the cheapest for MYP.
Yeah weird enough I did my insurance today for the leasing company and RAC had dropped a couple hundred bucks between now and a couple weeks ago when I was looking, no other company seems to come close atm

Reactions: Morri and s@tch
Ordered November and got the UMC voucher, seems to be for the late feb builds that don’t come with it but should be entitled to it like every other state has been in the past couple months.

Yeah weird enough I did my insurance today for the leasing company and RAC had dropped a couple hundred bucks between now and a couple weeks ago when I was looking, no other company seems to come close atm
RAC was $100 more expensive than the quote I got in April. Still the cheapest.