Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Huddo

My M3P edd went from May/Jun to just Jun a few days ago.

No vin or anything else. Is yours still showing May Jun and is that on the app or site?

When in April did you order and what config?

April 3 or 4, stock standard white/black here
I’m exactly the same mate. Ordered stock standard white plus black on April 2. Says June only. Seems like no performance 3s have come into Perth for ages and doesn’t appear any are coming any time soon

Seems like no performance 3s have come into Perth for ages and doesn’t appear any are coming any time soon
The last ones were built in November and arrived in January. And it has been even longer since the last M3LRs arrived.

So we're well overdue for some non-RWD Model 3s but the next shipment only has RWD model 3/Y and the one after that only has Model Y RWD and LR.

Hopefully your patience will be rewarded with some hardware upgrades (Highland and/or HW4)

H
The last ones were built in November and arrived in January. And it has been even longer since the last M3LRs arrived.

So we're well overdue for some non-RWD Model 3s but the next shipment only has RWD model 3/Y and the one after that only has Model Y RWD and LR.

Hopefully your patience will be rewarded with some hardware upgrades (Highland and/or HW4)
Hope so mate. So excited to get it!

Does anyone know what happens regarding finance applications? I went through the Tesla website and got finance approval with Macquarie but it says it’s only valid for 90 days. No way I will get the car in 90 days as almost at 75 now, so do I have to reapply? Cheers

H

Does anyone know what happens regarding finance applications? I went through the Tesla website and got finance approval with Macquarie but it says it’s only valid for 90 days. No way I will get the car in 90 days as almost at 75 now, so do I have to reapply? Cheers
Not too sure, probably best to give your Tesla Rep a call and they should know.

There were 250 late December built M3LRs that arrived in February

If you go direct to the website for a custom order of any M3 model in WA it has a EDD of July -Sept so those of us not allocated a vin may be waiting a while yet!

App still showing Jun delivery here but I'm thinking that's wishful thinking

My M3 RWD Delivery date just changed from

June 24-30 to
June 18 - July 9

My trade in advisor still says I’ll be early July. So he might know.

Makes it difficult to plan for paying. I’m not keen to give them all my hard earned for a potential June 18 delivery, only for it to spin out to July 9.

How did the go with trade in price compared to other dealers or did you not check others out?

I've got a trade request awaiting a price but they haven't come back with a figure just yet.

I did request one a while back (before placing an official order) and it was around 2k under the carsales instant offer price currently

How did the go with trade in price compared to other dealers or did you not check others out?

I've got a trade request awaiting a price but they haven't come back with a figure just yet.

I did request one a while back (before placing an official order) and it was around 2k under the carsales instant offer price currently
Yes Tesla gave a trade in of $16500 valid to 30/7

CarSales instant offer $19200 valid to this Thursday 8/6

Told Tesla, he upped his offer to $18000

Thinking on it.

WeWantYourWheels coming to view tomorrow.

If Tesla got to $18500 I’d take it purely for convenience, as if I sold on 8/6 to CarSales and then had to wait until July 9 for the Model 3, I’d have to hire a car for 2-3 weeks. It’s a bit of a quandary.

Yeah it's a difficult choice. There's a lot to be said for driving in with one set of wheels and leaving with another. But how much is that convenience worth?

At least I'll have a while before I have to make that decision for myself.

In the meantime my trade will most likely keep reducing in value too

Where are you supposed to see any payments you’ve made?

I made a $20 “Test payment” on the weekend after having received my final invoice.

I have an SMS today acknowledging “a payment has been received on your order RNxxxxxxxx”.

But I don’t see where it is or can be reflected in my Tesla online account.

Thanks

Where are you supposed to see any payments you’ve made?

I made a $20 “Test payment” on the weekend after having received my final invoice.

I have an SMS today acknowledging “a payment has been received on your order RNxxxxxxxx”.

But I don’t see where it is or can be reflected in my Tesla online account.

Thanks
Reply to that SMS and they will respond fairly quickly. It doesn't reflect on your invoice as I've found out.

Each time I did a transfer i go them to confirm the amount (to verify it was them).

Transferred the whole amount and got their confirmation there was zero balance.

Nup. Tesla won’t budge on the $18k trade in. So looks like I take CarSales $19.2k instant offer end of this week and hire a bloody car, for how long with an EDD so broad ? (June 18-July 9!)…maybe I wait one more week and see if I get more definitive EDD and a slightly less, but more than Tesla, offer?

Nup. Tesla won’t budge on the $18k trade in. So looks like I take CarSales $19.2k instant offer end of this week and hire a bloody car, for how long with an EDD so broad ? (June 18-July 9!)…maybe I wait one more week and see if I get more definitive EDD and a slightly less, but more than Tesla, offer?
In the same boat mate. Car been on order 3 months now and old car was written off so relying on hire cars (which are bloody expensive nowadays!), Uber and the missus to get to and from work. Tesla rep said to me initially would he end of April, then May, then late June, now saying realistically won’t be getting a car until August

H

You wont have to reapply, they may however ask for current income evidence again. You may also be subject to the current interest rate if the bank has put them up in the meantime unfortunately!