Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody here get the stop sale email? As no delivery SMS's seem to have gone out in Perth guessing the date range will just stay the same until they know more. Mine still shows 21/1 to 11/2

Cant be a coincidence that they've put them straight into storage at the new location instead of following the normal process off the boat. Hopefully that means that the planning to resolve this is well underway.
Just got SMS about delivery put on stop. I guess everyone got it. I dont need child seat, let me take it without it!!!! 😁 All issues are because of kids 🤪

Just got my rego papers to sign from Tesla...

My MYLR hasn't left Thailand yet but it's getting exciting. Fingers crossed it arrives in Freo on the 27th as scheduled and delivery is closer to the 7th Feb than the 28th as per the app schedule.

Reactions: Jules22
Just got my rego papers to sign from Tesla...

My MYLR hasn't left Thailand yet but it's getting exciting. Fingers crossed it arrives in Freo on the 27th as scheduled and delivery is closer to the 7th Feb than the 28th as per the app schedule.
I'm hoping so also. I guess it all depends on the fix they have in place for the tether points.

Does anyone know how many cars they car store for delivery and where it is?

I'm hoping so also. I guess it all depends on the fix they have in place for the tether points.
That won't affect @cjm75 's Model Y, it's a Model 3 Highland problem only.

Does anyone know how many cars they car store for delivery and where it is?

Overflow (what doesn't fit at the Osborne Park delivery centre) is at CEVA High Wycombe, and Tesla's sent shipments of up to 750 to Fremantle at a time, so there's enough space there for both Marvelous Ace and Gracious Ace shipments at the same time.

Fingers crossed that won't be necessary and Tesla buy a bunch of hole saws from Bunnings to get the Model 3s delivered. They can always fix them properly later.

Last edited:
Reactions: kevh
I’m hoping this is real, looks like someone in NSW got the M3 delivered after the stop delivery date. Meaning it’s been fixed 🤞🏻

Attachments

• IMG_6207.jpeg
    IMG_6207.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 16