Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same email here, for those on the Gracious Ace, it’s just going past Christmas Island now…
IMG_4545.png

Reactions: Shmaybe and jaseM3
Gracious Ace Schedule - Fremantle port movements
20240032 GRACIOUS ACE VEHICLES CARRIER Arrival Planned 27/01/24 18:00 SEA H Berth Gulf Agency Company (Australia) Pty/Ltd Singapore Port Adelaide
20240032 GRACIOUS ACE VEHICLES CARRIER Departure Planned 28/01/24 23:00 H Berth SEA Gulf Agency Company (Australia) Pty/Ltd Singapore Port Adelaide

Due in early evening Saturday and out Sunday late evening. Hopefully car carriers organised for Monday!

Reactions: jaseM3 and Shmaybe
Gracious Ace Schedule - Fremantle port movements
20240032 GRACIOUS ACE VEHICLES CARRIER Arrival Planned 27/01/24 18:00 SEA H Berth Gulf Agency Company (Australia) Pty/Ltd Singapore Port Adelaide
20240032 GRACIOUS ACE VEHICLES CARRIER Departure Planned 28/01/24 23:00 H Berth SEA Gulf Agency Company (Australia) Pty/Ltd Singapore Port Adelaide

Due in early evening Saturday and out Sunday late evening. Hopefully car carriers organised for Monday!
My EDD just changed to Feb 7 - March 14…

Some of you guys had mentioned you're doing novated leasing. In preparation I need to sort something out for my wife that manages what we charge at home which she doesn't need to think about too much.

I saw the app tessie which looks promising, any thoughts on the best way to claim back the cost of home charging?