Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you manage to include them in the lease cost if they’re not included / on the invoice from Tesla for the car? and who is your lease company / salary packager? TIA 😊🙏
Notated lease company add it to the total finance and comes out from pre tax. Got my paint protection, tinting and rest added to total after we got 2 reductions of price from the time I booked the car😁. Mine was kooya.

Reactions: AkaJoonbuggy
How did you manage to include them in the lease cost if they’re not included / on the invoice from Tesla for the car? and who is your lease company / salary packager? TIA 😊🙏
My lease company includes a bunch of third party stuff by default - floor mats, tinting, paint protection etc.
For them, it's a no-brainer - it all helps to protect the car's condition, making resell value higher.

Reactions: AkaJoonbuggy
BTW - we've changed our order (pressure from the Minister of Finance and Entertainment) to match one in inventory. MY RWD Blue/Black 19".
Delivery date now May 18 to June 8.
A good spot and perhaps a wise choice - no idea when the new ones will be here.

The equivalent in this jurisdiction is demanding we hold firm. I’d be happy with blue, or even my original white order.

If anyone feels like trekking to Sydney there’s a Quicksilver RWD with 20 inch wheels in inventory. I’ve checked every state’s just, it’s just NSW

Rug, blue is a nice colour. Not long now mate

Reactions: TheRug80
A good spot and perhaps a wise choice - no idea when the new ones will be here.

The equivalent in this jurisdiction is demanding we hold firm. I’d be happy with blue, or even my original white order.

If anyone feels like trekking to Sydney there’s a Quicksilver RWD with 20 inch wheels in inventory. I’ve checked every state’s just, it’s just NSW

Rug, blue is a nice colour. Not long now mate
Cheers @Sturty
Gotta keep the other half happy 😉

BTW - When I switched the order up, the app gave me a massive warning about Tesla Vision and the car not having sonar etc. So that makes it really clear you're ordering the HW4.

• Love
Reactions: Sturty
Ok...so an interesting development...
After my change from Quicksilver to Blue this morning, I was messing around with the app and found that I had a VIN allocated to me via the wall charger section of the app. And surprise surprise, it was for the Quicksilver.
So I rang Tesla to find out what is happening...
Basically, I had been allocated a VIN for the Quicksilver but it has been hidden from the app/website. So my colour change this morning hasn't actually gone through, because you can't make a change to your order once a VIN has been allocated.
The Tesla guy said it has all happened over the weekend so we won't see VINs or invoices until next week.
Next step - find the ship with my VIN...any tips on shipping companies to search?

Reactions: crashoverride
Ok...so an interesting development...
After my change from Quicksilver to Blue this morning, I was messing around with the app and found that I had a VIN allocated to me via the wall charger section of the app. And surprise surprise, it was for the Quicksilver.
So I rang Tesla to find out what is happening...
Basically, I had been allocated a VIN for the Quicksilver but it has been hidden from the app/website. So my colour change this morning hasn't actually gone through, because you can't make a change to your order once a VIN has been allocated.
The Tesla guy said it has all happened over the weekend so we won't see VINs or invoices until next week.
Next step - find the ship with my VIN...any tips on shipping companies to search?
This is how @bgeh discovered the Dugong Ace stock. Via the wall charger.

I’m about to head and do some shopping, when I get home I’ll break out the laptop.

Reactions: TheRug80
MOL VIN tracker says no...

Any other carriers I can do a VIN search on?
Not without further information we aren’t privy too sadly

I was curious, I called the Tesla phone number, went to the delivery sub menu and went to change my configuration, it still says a VIN hasn’t been assigned so I still can.

Might be worth another phone call Rug, confirming you want to cancel that change or push for it as the system will still let you

Not without further information we aren’t privy too sadly

I was curious, I called the Tesla phone number, went to the delivery sub menu and went to change my configuration, it still says a VIN hasn’t been assigned so I still can.

Might be worth another phone call Rug, confirming you want to cancel that change or push for it as the system will still let you
The Tesla guy said it's showing my order as Quicksilver and VIN assigned. He said my change this morning hasn't gone through as the 'Vehicle Studio' had been disabled due to having a VIN...
I'll keep checking my VIN on RORO regularly to see if anything changes...

The Tesla guy said it's showing my order as Quicksilver and VIN assigned. He said my change this morning hasn't gone through as the 'Vehicle Studio' had been disabled due to having a VIN...
I'll keep checking my VIN on RORO regularly to see if anything changes...
So, if you can be bothered, in the name of science

If you call 1800 686 705, and go to delivery / change option, what does it say?
It’s all robotic so you don’t actually have to talk to anyone