Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not that it’s of much use to us aside from a what might have been, but Leo Spirit is off Kwinana Anchorage now has been for the last four hours - due to be brought in in three and a half hours

We are two and a half days from seeing Dugong hit Singapore.

Last edited:
Not that it’s of much use to us aside from a what might have been, but Leo Spirit is off Kwinana Anchorage now has been for the last four hours - due to be brought in in three and a half hours

We are two and a half days from seeing Dugong hit Singapore.
Where are you seeing 15th as arrival for Arc? Marinetraffic has them estimated to arrive tomorrow.

Where are you seeing 15th as arrival for Arc? Marinetraffic has them estimated to arrive tomorrow.
It may well arrive tomorrow but it won’t begin the process to commence unloading until the 15th (well, 2359 on the 14th) due to port congestion

Fremantle Ports expected movements is your friend, updates 6 days a week.

I’ll throw together my methodology on the tracking thread at some point if anyone’s interested.

Reactions: sam.
The 18-30 timeline is consistent-ish with that of ours for Dugong.

Finishes unloading the 15/16th, no delays out of the port or on the warehouse side, I reckon the 18th is really unreasonably optimistic but 20th and forwards? No reason why note

Dugong finishes unloading on the 28th, earliest EDD is the 5th. Looking like absolute clear air at the Port re scheduling too still.

I am mildly salty that if I’d kept my quicksilver order it may well have been on the Arc (if it is) and I’d have it sooner than old Red boi

Ah well what’s another two weeks

Reactions: sam.