Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My trade in offer has been added to my account page this morning. I now have a button to “accept or decline” the offer.

My finance (Pepper) hasn’t progressed from last night. It still says they will reach out to coordinate financing.

Reactions: Dave3333
My trade in offer has been added to my account page this morning. I now have a button to “accept or decline” the offer.
How long ago did you submit the trade in request? I lodged mine on Monday, so I'm not necessarily expecting anything immediately, but it would be nice to know a rough timeframe.

No, I'm not impatient. Really I'm not. But it seems that my F5 key has broken...

Tim Chan on Twitter posted this.. Looks like those carriers are being put to good use. No plates means these aren't the first batch of fleet cars.
Tim Chan on Twitter

Attachments

• EB5e0PNUcAAa_1p (1).jpg
    EB5e0PNUcAAa_1p (1).jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 86
Does anyone know of a good source for RHD all weather rubber floor mats? I'd like to have them in advance.

Have a look at my post here. I ordered mine from luckeasy (AliExpress). TPE material and they are in RHD as of yesterday.

Model 3 Accessories

You just need to specify RHD when you order.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33054151670.html

The taptes mats look awful, just like carpet without any seams around the edges... Yes it's the second time in 5 minutes that I've said something looks awful. :p

Have a look at my post here. I ordered mine from luckeasy (AliExpress). TPE material and they are in RHD as of yesterday.

Model 3 Accessories

You just need to specify RHD when you order.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33054151670.html

The taptes mats look awful, just like carpet without any seams around the edges... Yes it's the second time in 5 minutes that I've said something looks awful. :p

Totally agree with TapTes ones. That's what prompted me to ask! It's not just you.