Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check out the automation graphic on the M3 web page. It shows a car being summoned out of the garage. I might be going mad, but I’m sure it used to demonstrate the door opening and the car driving out.

Same tricks, my 2015 Model S had a nice little video showing it opening the garage and park itself etc.....said this before but not only will the car never do this (and one could argue that is as much Tesla's fault, AP1, but also our nanny state government) however my car was NEVER going to open the garage as it didn't get delivered with the hardware....Tesla went on and on about homelink, and it would do it as soon as approved etc. etc....didn't happen, no calls....

What's very interesting about the first screenshot of the delivery stats is the large amount of P3D- as compared to the +. I wonder if this is also Tesla cleaning out the LR AWD stock. This may be a good tactic for them like they are doing in the US with the P3D- going in and out of "production".

What stock?

Tesla doesn't have stock especially rhd cars, we know these cars are built days before shipping.

Reactions: T3SLA3
Got my P3- today. Love it.
Took it for a cruse down the busy Auckland Airport motorway and back. Then droped it off to have paint protection film applied, which will take a few days.
Autopilot took a few kms to finish calibration, then Autopilot and driver initiated lane change worked well. A bit freaky at first.
Initial acceleration tests were a bit dangerous, the car is so quiet but fast.

- Track mode is present :).
View attachment 446904
- UMC comes with normal 10A and 15A as expected, but also a 16A Caravan plug which should be the most useful.
View attachment 446905
- Wall Charger with 7m cable.
View attachment 446906
- Homelink hardware and software is missing :(.
Hardware will be fitted in a few months when the Christchurch Service Center is operational.
- I even got dressed in a suit for the delivery photo :)
View attachment 446907

Congrats !
Thanks for listing what the car was delivered with
Very helpful

So from what your saying it looks like Tesla is going to honor early P - and P+ orders that included homelink, which is good news !

Got my P3- today. Love it.
Took it for a cruse down the busy Auckland Airport motorway and back. Then droped it off to have paint protection film applied, which will take a few days.
Autopilot took a few kms to finish calibration, then Autopilot and driver initiated lane change worked well. A bit freaky at first.
Initial acceleration tests were a bit dangerous, the car is so quiet but fast.

- Track mode is present :).
View attachment 446904
- UMC comes with normal 10A and 15A as expected, but also a 16A Caravan plug which should be the most useful.
View attachment 446905
- Wall Charger with 7m cable.
View attachment 446906
- Homelink hardware and software is missing :(.
Hardware will be fitted in a few months when the Christchurch Service Center is operational.
- I even got dressed in a suit for the delivery photo :)
View attachment 446907

Is the Wall Charger gen 1 (hardwired) or gen 2 (nema 14-50 plug)? Also double checking there is no nema 14-50 adapter supplied for the mobile connector?