Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm very surprised these are not moving like hot cakes. Is it because it's the weekend or are the prices still too high?

I didn't particular see any good deals at least for the P85Ds that were listed.

Without the 21" Wheels you can get a completely loaded P85D without the rear facing seats for the low $120Ks. So a new one would cost it the low $110Ks after the rebates and you get to specify exactly the options you want along with selecting the interior and exterior colors you want. You also then get the benefit of driving home a completely new car that has not been insanely abused with likely thousands of launches and rough driving.

The inventory and CPO P85Ds they are offering cost just about the same as a new car and i think most potential buyers will find it makes more sense to just buy new and this might be the reason why they are not selling like hot cakes. We are looking to buy an inventory or CPO P85D and none of the current CPO and inventory vehicles on the Tesla Web site make any sense whatsoever to us due to the high pricing.

I will add however that there are better deals to be had by contacting your favorite Tesla store as they have access to a larger inventory that is actually better priced. Basically these prices that are currently online are no big deal.

I will add however that there are better deals to be had by contacting your favorite Tesla store as they have access to a larger inventory that is actually better priced. Basically these prices that are currently online are no big deal.
Unfortunately I've not found this to be true with what my OA has found. A $1k off here or there but nothing that seems like they want to move inventory by year end. Maybe in a couple of weeks?

Unfortunately I've not found this to be true with what my OA has found. A $1k off here or there but nothing that seems like they want to move inventory by year end. Maybe in a couple of weeks?

I agree. Once a week I get with my sales person and we go over every car from Oregon to Chicago, we have been doing this for 3 months. I have not found one car that was a good deal. Tesla's are so overpriced and the older ones are not worth buying. When P85D's get down to the $90K range then I will buy.

I agree. Once a week I get with my sales person and we go over every car from Oregon to Chicago, we have been doing this for 3 months. I have not found one car that was a good deal. Tesla's are so overpriced and the older ones are not worth buying. When P85D's get down to the $90K range then I will buy.

I agree with pretty much most of what you've said as we also are not interested in buying an older pre-Autopilot Model S. However the good deals to be had are with some of the older Model S vehicles. Especially the 2013 and 2014 P85 vehicles make for some great deals and I have seen some offered for sale outside of the Tesla Web site at extremely attractive prices.

We too are looking for a P85D and I agree that there are really nothing we have found that is worth buying. In fact with just about every P85D available for sale as CPO or and Inventory vehicle it seemed much better to buy one new as we are extremely picky about the exterior color, leather color, and wanting Obeche wood. Also we have zero interest in 21" wheels so any car offered for sale needs to be $4,500 less just to break even with a new car with the 19" wheels we want.

We are also in the same boat as you in waiting until the prices are in the $85-90K range for a P85D before buying and I doubt we are alone. I have a very good feeling they will be in the $85K range next year and with two other cars in the household we are waiting until the pricing makes sense. This seems like a not so great time to buy a P85D under the current pricing and I think anyone looking to buy a used P85D for around $110-$120K should seriously consider buying a new car for almost the same price, especially since the drivetrains have apparently been improved over the last few months.

Somewhat surprising that only two cars have sold since Friday.

Not too surprising. There are still zero cars under $60k. Some fantastic cars added on Friday, but agree with you and MsElectric that for the discounts, you're basically better off ordering new (with $1k referral credit). I was told November 23rd is the cutoff for ordering new and taking delivery in 2015. Maybe after that date we'll see a price drop? Also expecting to see a surge of sub-$60k CPOs as Q4 deliveries pick up. (Partly driven by pre-AP MS owners upgrading to AP cars.)

Not too surprising. There are still zero cars under $60k. Some fantastic cars added on Friday, but agree with you and MsElectric that for the discounts, you're basically better off ordering new (with $1k referral credit). I was told November 23rd is the cutoff for ordering new and taking delivery in 2015. Maybe after that date we'll see a price drop? Also expecting to see a surge of sub-$60k CPOs as Q4 deliveries pick up. (Partly driven by pre-AP MS owners upgrading to AP cars.)

5 cars are currently available at the $60K price point ...

60K.PNG

Another dump of Inventory cars.

Yes, looks like over 50 Inventory cars hit the list with EV incentives including the Federal $7,500 tax credit available.

Anybody know the differences between TP02 and TP03? (I assume EV-CPO will count TP03 as AP soon.)

I think TP03 is after the Tech package became standard. So after a certain VIN (aroun 86xxx), it's possible to have a non-AP car that includes what the old tech package had. I'll do some updating tomorrow.

It's too large of a VIN gap.

yeah, that's what I'm saying.

TP02 = Tech Package with Autopilot US options list from http://options.teslastuff.net/

• AD02NEMA 14-50
  • AU00No Audio Package
  • AU01Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • BC0BBlack Brake Calipers
  • BC0RTesla Red Brake Calipers
  • BS00NOBULL00
  • BS01YESBULL00
  • BT6060 kWh Battery
  • BT8585 kWh Battery
  • CDM0No CHAdeMO Charging Adaptor
  • CH00Single Charger
  • CH01Dual Chargers
  • COL0Signature
  • COL1Solid
  • COL2Metallic
  • COL3Tesla Multi-coat
  • CW00No Cold Weather Package
  • CW01Subzero Weather Package
  • CW02Subzero Weather Package
  • DA01Active Safety
  • DRLHLeft Hand Drive
  • DSH5PUR Dash Pad
  • DSH7Black Alcantara Dashboard Accents
  • DV2WRear Wheel Drive
  • DV4WAll-Wheel Drive Dual Motor
  • FG00Base Exterior Lighting
  • FG02Exterior Lighting Package
  • HP00No Wall Connector
  • HP01Wall Connector
  • IDCFCarbon Fiber Décor
  • IDLWLacewood Décor
  • IDOGGlossy Obeche Wood Décor
  • IDOMMatte Obeche Wood Décor
  • IDHGGlossy Obeche Wood Décor
  • IDHMMatte Obeche Wood Décor
  • IDPBPiano Black Décor
  • IX00White
  • IX01Extended Nappa Leather Trim
  • LP00No Lighting Package
  • LP01Premium Interior Lighting
  • ME02Memory Seats
  • PA00No Paint Armor
  • PA01Paint Armor
  • PBT8585 kWh Performance
  • P85D85 kWh Performance
  • PF00No Performance Legacy Package
  • PF01Performance Legacy Package
  • PI00No Premium Interior
  • PI01Premium Interior Package
  • PK00LEGACY No Parking Sensors
  • PS00No Parcel Shelf
  • PS01Parcel Shelf
  • PX00No Performance Plus Package
  • PX01Performance Plus
  • TP00No Technology Package
  • TP02Tech Package with Autopilot
  • QPBTBlack Textile Seats
  • QPMBBlack Leather Seats
  • QPMGGrey Leather Seats
  • QPMTTan Leather Seats
  • QNEBBlack Next Generation Seats
  • QNEGGrey Next Generation Seats
  • QNETTan Next Generation Seats
  • QNLBBlack Next Generation Seats
  • QNLGGrey Next Generation Seats
  • QNLTTan Next Generation Seats
  • QREBBlack Next Generation Seats
  • QREGGrey Next Generation Seats
  • QRETTan Next Generation Seats
  • QRLBBlack Next Generation Seats
  • QRLGGrey Next Generation Seats
  • QRLTTan Next Generation Seats
  • QXMBBlack Leather Seats
  • QXMGGrey Leather Seats
  • QXMTTan Leather Seats
  • QYMBBlack Leather and Alcantara Seats
  • QYMGGrey Leather and Alcantara Seats
  • QYMTTan Leather and Alcantara Seats
  • QZMBBlack Leather and Alcantara Seats
  • QZMGGrey Leather and Alcantara Seats
  • QZMTTan Leather and Alcantara Seats
  • RFBCSolid Roof
  • RFBKBlack
  • RFPOAll Glass Panoramic Roof
  • SC00Supercharging
  • SC01Supercharger Enabled
  • SP00No Security Package
  • SR01Standard 2nd row
  • SR02Executive Rear Seats
  • SU00Standard Suspension
  • SU01Smart Air Suspension
  • TM00General Production Trim
  • TM02General Production Signature Trim
  • TM0AALPHA PRE-PRODUCTION NON-SALEABLE
  • TM0BBETA PRE-PRODUCTION NON-SALEABLE
  • TM0CPRE-PRODUCTION SALEABLE
  • TR00No Third Row Seat
  • TR01Rear Facing Seats
  • UTABBlack Alcantara Headliner
  • UTAWWhite Alcantara Headliner
  • UTMFTextile Headliner
  • WT1919"
  • WT2121" Turbine
  • WTAE19" Aero
  • WTSG21" Turbine
  • WTSP21" Turbine
  • WTSS21" Turbine
  • WTTB19" Cyclone
  • WTW419" Winter Tire Set
  • WXW4No 19" 19" Winter Tire Set
  • WTW521" Winter Tire Set
  • WXW5No 21" 21" Winter Tire Set
  • WTX0No 19" Michelin Primacy Tire Upgrade
  • WTX119" Michelin Primacy Tire Upgrade
  • X001Override: Power Liftgate
  • X002Override: Manual Liftgate
  • X003Maps & Navigation
  • X004Override: No Navigation
  • X007LED Daytime Running Lights
  • X037Powerfolding Mirrors
  • X010Base Mirrors
  • X011Override: Homelink
  • X012Override: No Homelink
  • X013Override: Satellite Radio
  • X014Override: No Satellite Radio
  • X019Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • X021No Spoiler
  • X024Performance Package
  • X025No Performance Package
  • X026Override: No LEDs/Non-Tech Pkg
  • X027Lighted Door Handles
  • X028Battery Badge
  • X029Remove Battery Badge
  • X030Override: No Passive Entry Pkg
  • X031Keyless Entry
  • X040No DAB Radio
  • YF00No Yacht Floor
  • YF01Matching Yacht Floor

TP02 = Tech Package with Autopilot US options list from http://options.teslastuff.net/

Yeah, we know that already.. All the options are listed on ev-cpo.com... The question was: what is TP03 which is a new option code obviously related to TP/AP. See my post above.

Also, that option list is very outdated and is missing many added options over the last year. I'm keeping the list on ev-cpo.com as current as possible.