Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of my Sig P85!! S00096! :)

de2b215bac84cfd21cd4b8a57f9bfd4a.jpg

Looks perfect from the outside! Did they do a good job ensuring that the interior is in tip-top shape (for a used MS)?

Please explain the pack letters

Bigbear, there are lots of other threads about pack revisions, but the gist is that the original "A" battery pack is limited to about 90kW charging rate, meaning that supercharging is slower for an A pack than for the later revisions. Miamibeacher totally lucked out because he bought a signature edition car, one of the first few made, and one that certainly had an A pack in it at time of manufacture, but somehow got a free upgrade to an E pack. That's a bit of great fortune! I think his parrot might be good luck.

tga said:
I just got 12 re-alerts (ie, cars that had been listed prior, removed, and re-added)

I'm working on stopping that from happening. At this point, I'm not sure why Tesla is removing all their cars and then adding them back 25 minutes later, but that's what triggers the alerts.

It would be awesome if they were lowering prices when they are pulled and re-added but there are no changes :confused:

I know. I'm working on a solution for that.