Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Um, are we nearing 3, or 4, out of every 5 non-new Teslas being offered by Tesla? I get some of their reasons, but this gets nerve-wracking. It could be over-production, before the X-ramp fills order, after order. Can Tesla do more than 1:1 Model X : Model S?

Where is that guy FredTMC who was counting 20 inventory cars? He needs to wake up and recount these :)

While it is a good sign that Tesla is finally pricing these a bit more realistically to clear out its inventory, the listed S60 prices still seem very high. When a new S70 costs under $60K after tax credit, IMO the non-AP S60s with decent miles on them should really be $30-40K.

I just soiled myself... :eek:

P85 prices are creeping up again. Looks like about $5,000 higher this week versus last week.

Funny you you should say that. I put down a deposit on a P85 last week and am waiting for it to be prepped for me to come pick it up. In the meantime the 'paperwork' on the My Tesla site showed the price went up $5,100 over what Tesla was asking for it last week! I called my Owner Advisor and he fixed the price problem but it seems that they were raising prices last night and my car's price was adjusted by mistake.

hey snoop do you recall the details. I'm surprised I didn't see that one.

All I remember is that it was ~45k miles.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny you you should say that. I put down a deposit on a P85 last week and am waiting for it to be prepped for me to come pick it up. In the meantime the 'paperwork' on the My Tesla site showed the price went up $5,100 over what Tesla was asking for it last week! I called my Owner Advisor and he fixed the price problem but it seems that they were raising prices last night and my car's price was adjusted by mistake.

Odd, since the P85s weren't selling that fast before the price hike.
We had 598 cars listed in the morning, and now it's only 156! Doubt so many sold in one day. The whole CPO program appears to be running on some random autopilot :)