Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi I just registered on EV-CPO and tried to subscribe (3 months and then again with 1 month) but still shows the basic information. Have tried logging in/out but no luck. Am I missing something?

Nope you're not missing anything. I had to update the payment gateway and it was disconnected during the process, sorry for the inconvenience. I've updated your account. Thanks for your support!

-Hank

Hi I just registered on EV-CPO and tried to subscribe (3 months and then again with 1 month) but still shows the basic information. Have tried logging in/out but no luck. Am I missing something?

@akakak,

CPO's have for the most part dried up right now......nothing to be had.....that CPO list went from the mid 400's in numbers to I believe low 200's.... Most of which are Inventory vehicles.....or the left over 60's which are no great deal since the few week old 60 Price Drop I'm sure you've read about recently where you can get a base new Tesla for 66k. The big 'Purge' you've missed out on, they were great deals as well..... At some point most who have been looking are hoping another Purge will be forthcoming....maybe in the fall but only Tesla who holds the cards knows that.
It seems the only way the 'lucky few' are scoring any semblance of a CPO is to bypass the consolidator and to work with a CPO Advisor or specific DS who can spec one for you and hunt one down (not to take any business from Hank:)) Tesla is not listing them anymore right now.
Many of the CPOs those currently scoring from Advisors have CarFax issues as well....though not all. And the current deals are not as good unfortunately.....higher miles as well.....40-50s as Tesla's holding onto the loaners longer and then CPOing them.
Hope this helps..... Good Luck in your search.

Ski

All the information on the listing really leans it to P85D. 3.2 sec 0-60, Next Gen front & rear seats, the listed price, and the fact it's low milage but inventory.

I will acknowledge there's a chance it's a unicorn (a real rare unicorn at that as a auto-enabled P85+ with NexGen rears), but it really looks like a P85D.

My guess as to why it would actually be a P85D is the fact that there were no AWD P85+ vehicles produced. That, and the price. There were, however, a few P85+ cars that came with AP. A CPO advisor just quoted me one this weekend, and the price is currently $82k for 22k miles, fully loaded.

I agree that it could be a mis-badged P85D.

But also the first few hundred(?) P85Ds off the line had the P85+ suspension and the staggered wheels*. So there was plenty of "intermingling" going on. I'm not saying it's likely, I'm saying it's possible for some weird variant P85D+ to have sneaked off the line somehow.

* I have an EV-CPO alert set up to alert me to any cars with this configuration (dual motors, + suspension), and this car met that criteria.

Here's another sold P85+ with an even higher VIN (69112), but not listed as Dual motors.. I think conventional wisdom is that there was essentially no overlap of both P85+ and P85D cars sold.

85 kWh Performance Model S
2015 10,807miles P69112
$96,670
$104,170 cash price before EV incentives
Located in Florida

• 85 kWh Battery
  • 265 miles range (EPA)
  • 4.2 seconds 0-60 mph
  • Features
    1. Pearl White Paint
    2. All Glass Panoramic Roof
    3. 21" Grey Turbine Wheels
    4. Black Performance Leather Seats
    5. Carbon Fiber Décor
    6. Black Alcantara Headliner
    7. Standard 2nd row
    8. Carbon Fiber Spoiler
    9. Tesla Red Brake Calipers
    10. Supercharger Enabled
    11. Dual Chargers
    12. Tech Package with Autopilot
    13. Smart Air Suspension
    14. Ultra High Fidelity Sound
    15. Subzero Weather Package
    16. Extended Nappa Leather Trim
    17. Premium Interior Lighting
    18. Paint Armor
    19. Performance Plus

I put a deposit in 15 days ago and just received an update. My DS told me the car is undergoing a Pre-Delivery inspection and should be done within a few days. Then it will be shipped up to Mt. Kisco for a 1-2 day turnaround on detail and prep.

So I'm theorizing 8 days from now:

(3 days) for Pre-Delivery inspection.

(3 days) for shipping from Florida to Mt. Kisco, NY

(2 days) for detail / prep.

Am I like way way off in my thoughts?