Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lots of new activity today. Doesn't look like they're done, either.

USA:
11 CPO AWD cars added today for people looking for that combo, prices kinda high, though for the mileage.
17 CPO RWD cars added today, ranging in price from $52k to $64k. Most 2012 and 2013 models.

A Sig Red Model S fully loaded with a "Black Signature Interior" which I haven't seen listed before: 19k miles, $61,200: 85 kWh Signature Model S 5YJSA1DN9CFS00351 | Tesla

Europe: Lots of Facelift Inventory cars now listed all over Europe. You can now see them broken out on EV-CPO.com

Reactions: SmartElectric
Lots of new activity today. Doesn't look like they're done, either.

USA:
11 CPO AWD cars added today for people looking for that combo, prices kinda high, though for the mileage.
17 CPO RWD cars added today, ranging in price from $52k to $64k. Most 2012 and 2013 models.
A Sig Red Model S fully loaded with a "Black Signature Interior" which I haven't seen listed before: 19k miles, $61,200: 85 kWh Signature Model S 5YJSA1DN9CFS00351 | Tesla

Europe: Lots of Facelift Inventory cars now listed all over Europe. You can now see them broken out on EV-CPO.com

My Sig is a better deal and ready to go!

I know I've been away away a while and have some stories to share now that i have my CPO.

But first... does anyone know of an option to mount my required front license plate without putting holes in the nosecone? I can't focus on much else until I get that taken care of...

Yes, it's called midnight silver.

@DougH,

No it's not. I believe that's a different/separate color. That is Silver, I'm talking about the grey.

Ski

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 50
  • image.png
    image.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 33
  • image.png
    image.png
    401.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
All you have to do is go to the design page. The color you are referring to is called Midnight Silver Metallic (its basically titanium, grey, slate whatever you want to call it) This replaced the lighter Dolphin Grey.

@DougH,

Thanks. I guess unless I see "Titanium Metallic" (which is the darker grey) it WILL be the lighter grey. It must just be the different lighting that photos are taken in and reveal. I read some older threads addressing a 'changeover' in light grey to dark gray and they were calling it 'Steel' grey, which I guess is actually the new Titanium Metallic on the CPO site.
Also what threw me was alot of 2013/14 photos of the grey looked so different, some being a washed out light grey and others being a brilliant darker metallic grey even though they must be the same color because Tesla didn't introduce Titanium grey or what your calling Midnite Silver Metallic until later....thus my confusion.

Ski

• Disagree
Reactions: Cyclone
I spent about a month researching. The CPO inventory was down to a few P85's in the last couple weeks, so I was looking at buying a used car from local dealers. I was happy to see last week, that Teslas refreshed the CPO cars. And I purchased a P85 for about 5K cheaper than all the used P85s locally. ;-)

Reactions: Az_Rael