Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you're that close, I would suggest going there and walking the lot looking for the VIN. You know the color and if it's pre-facelift and what kind of wheels, shouldn't be too hard to narrow down. I know in Highland Park, they parked all the CPOs by color. In Paramus, NJ, they have them all out in the lot near the superchargers, so it's fun to browse while charging. Once you find it, and it's to your liking, go inside and talk to a SA.

I have seriously been considering purchasing a CPO P85+ for personal and UBER use.
I work every other week and have lots of free time that I don't know what to do with.
I don't want to use my new..ish P90D, but figured I would buy a P85+ for fun and to use as an Uber vehicle.

Not only would I be helping Tesla get a car off their lot and money in their account, I might also convert some people to electric vehicles, not necessarily a Model S but maybe a model 3 or chevy bolt.

Just an idea at this point.

There's a CPO listed in my area of San Francisco. Is it parked at one of the Tesla showrooms in the Bay Area so that I can check it out? Besides calling in, how can I find out exactly where it's at to see it?

Chances are, the car you see listed is being used as a service loaner somewhere here in the Bay Area (lots of Teslas here mean lots of service loaners needed). Best bet to see the exact car you're interested in would be to contact a pre owned/cpo owner advisor, that person can track down the car, and arrange for a test drive for you.

• Love
Reactions: HankLloydRight
And again, Tesla's pricing scheme makes zero sense. A 2013 S60 with 26K miles is priced the exact same as a 2013 P85 with 36K miles. Both cars are similarly optioned too. (the 60 has RFS, and the P85 has SAS, but that's about all that seems different).

I wonder if the carfax isn't clean for the P85.

And again, Tesla's pricing scheme makes zero sense. A 2013 S60 with 26K miles is priced the exact same as a 2013 P85 with 36K miles. Both cars are similarly optioned too. (the 60 has RFS, and the P85 has SAS, but that's about all that seems different).

I wonder if the carfax isn't clean for the P85.

Tesla's CPO pricing has been known to be particularly sensitive to mileage.

• Helpful
Reactions: myblubu
As someone who got a super cheap CPO P85+, I can tell you the low pricing can reflect exterior damage/wear not shown in the obviously generic stock images used for the CPO site. Mine had some pretty significant exterior wear that they only fixed once I made a fuss. They fully were prepared to sell it to me in it's scratched condition though had I not said anything. If you see a deal that's too good to be true, be sure to ask "why" and request exterior/interior photo's. (better yet, try to see it in person if possible)

• Informative
Reactions: Az_Rael
Is the link itself you are clicking on my site or Tesla.com?

What you describe usually happens when you've changed countries/languages in one tab and click links in an older tab for a different country.

And just because it's listed on my site isn't gospel that it's still available.. It might just be temporarily out of sync until it does another data pull.

What's the link or VIN in question?

Is the link itself you are clicking on my site or Tesla.com?

What you describe usually happens when you've changed countries/languages in one tab and click links in an older tab for a different country.

And just because it's listed on my site isn't gospel that it's still available.. It might just be temporarily out of sync until it does another data pull.

What's the link or VIN in question?
Example of one that does so?
P39565
P33479
P24870

• Informative
Reactions: AMPd
I am officially starting my CPO search for reals now (everything has finally lined up - woot!). I just wanted to let folks know that there are cars that aren't on the website or on ev-cpo. I called Buena Park to get hooked up with a CPO adviser for my area since the contact info I was given from Burbank yielded no response.

I asked him about inventory that wasn't available on the website. He said those cars tend to have accident records or too high of mileage. He said the high mileage cars are not eligible for the CPO warranty (booo). I gave him my criteria over the phone and he sent me a short list. The car I am interested in is NOT on the website, not on ev-CPO and has a clean carfax (I checked). I am not going to reveal the VIN because I have not bought it yet and I don't want any of ya'll stealing it from under me ;). But if I do put down the deposit or decide not to move forward, I will update.

Also, this car does NOT have option code X037 on the website, but I was sent it as a valid power-folding mirror car. I have asked for clarification from the adviser, so if I find out there is an additional code for folding mirrors, I will let you know. (Its possible this car had the folding mirrors retrofitted, so that might not show up). It has one unknown option code: X009.