TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor Tesla Model X tire service jack pad adapter

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Murphy’s Law, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Murphy’s Law

2. Murphy’s Law

E885BC5D-E2A1-4F8E-8123-18BD2DEC3694.jpeg Proudly made in the USA

3. Murphy’s Law

#23 Murphy’s Law, Mar 17, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    I’ve always said people should use what they feel comfortable with to lift their vehicle, hockey puck or a 2x4 or hell for y’all northern US/Canadians a frozen kitten.

With your theory of what to use you should go trade your X in for a Hyundai Santa Fe as it might work possible to transport you, why would you need your custom quality Model X then?

Pipe or rock for a hammer or heck the next time your tires are needing replaced defiantly go for Hankook brand instead of your Michelin or Perelli.

Custom purposely built quality tool or something that might work its the consumers choice.

• Like x 1
  4. MDR SEA

MDR SEA 2015 Model S 85D, 2016 Model X 90D

My theory?
    Dunno.
    More like, my example extrapolated to the absurd....

5. PW94123

PW94123 New Member

I used my Murphy's Law jack pad for my Model X a few weeks ago for the first time (snow wheels and tires on for my trip to Lake Tahoe) and it worked EXTREMELY well.

The pad is well made and dropped right into the jack point holes. It is magnetic too so it holds nicely as you put it in place as you walk off to grab and/or position your jack.

Great product that gives you peace of mind!

• Like x 1
  6. onlinespending

Just ordered one of these bad boys with the 15% off eBay coupon that’s mentioned on their homepage

7. Murphy’s Law

I was like, what the hell is he talking about 15% off coupon till I logged into my eBay then noticed they were gov No it takes everyone for the day.
    I saved $47 dollars ordering my supplies. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like x 1
  8. Murphy’s Law

A few eBay reviews
    Sale still happening
    Free priority shipping upgrade for US buyers when you buy 2 or more and I’ve recently lowered international shipping when you buy 2 or more.
    62CD105B-17C2-4235-B476-8E2856888929.jpeg 844B21DE-B002-4D33-94C1-500427D6E1B8.jpeg

9. Cowby

Cowby S E X C R

These newer ones look awesome! Kinda wish I wasn’t a beta tester, lol

10. fosh

fosh Member

FYI, I don't change my own tires, but use Discount Tire. I purchased these pad adapters both from my S and X. Prior to such purchase, I would spend 10 minutes with the Discount Tire tech explaining where the jack points are located and to avoid hitting the battery, and still carefully watch them while they positioned the jack and hope it was aligned correctly. Now with these adapters, I simply attach these pad adapters and breath a sigh of relief!!!

• Like x 2
  11. Murphy’s Law

Had a few people ask about a full kit, well here’s what I came up with. These are the exact tools I use in the field.
    I wasn’t about to buy and stock the floor jacks or impacts but I’ve put links to those in the description.
    Tire Service Kit for Tesla Model S or X | eBay

12. TaoJones

TaoJones Beyond Driven

Having bought 2 previously (and thanks for those), I do believe it is time to order another 2.

Having 4 will be helpful for those times when the car has to go onto a lift at the tire/suspension/alignment shop.

Juuuuuust in case.

Addendum: Yep - order for 2 more placed just now. Nice painless process. Thanks for the direct link above.

• Like x 1
  13. Murphy’s Law

Customer reviews on eBay

14. Murphy’s Law

15. ARMARM

ARMARM Member

Attached Files:

16. Murphy’s Law

Thank you, yes it looks like the eBay international shipping is cheaper.

17. M0DEL³

M0DEL³ Member

How would you characterize how your product compares to these?