Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2020.24.6.9 seems to have been accompanied by an AU map update that has introduced an incorrect speed limit on a road I'm familiar with. I don't normally mind but the car now thinks the limit is 100km/h on a 70km/h road - anyone know the best way to report this kind of bug?

@jason66 how many km are you putting on yours a month? Perhaps they provide freshest updates to those driving the most?

That might explain explain why I have been fortunate to get updates without a long delay. I have noticed that I get them after a drive and almost never when I am at home. FSD might be a factor too.
I have done 15,959km in 7 months with a daily 90km commute to work.

I got the 2020.28.5 update on 21/07/20

Further to my last, another major road with an incorrect speed limit (car now thinks it's 80km/h, the road is 60km/h and has been for longer than Tesla has been around...). There's something very odd going on with 24.6.9 and speed limits around here.

Only 7,598km's for me since December 2019.....looks like I'll be turning over my 3 at the 4 year mark with 60,000km's on it....always good to sell with less km's than other cars on sale at the time (by a good margin it may seem) and 1 year warranty remaining.

Of course, racking up the km's in the X though ;) Luckily we have a 8 year (160,000km) warranty on "everything" when we bought it in mid-2018.

It does visualise turn signals as an arrow onscreen, but they generally have to be the only signal on a pole and it seems to identify them better if they're the old incandescent signals.

Sorry I meant the combo traffic lights. They don’t have the 3D assets for those yet. Green the only on twitter has videos of combination lights with turning arrows and straight through lights are detected.

I got 2020.28.5 a few days ago. It improved very little, but it wrecked Autosteer through large intersections. Lane hunting as you exited the intersection improved dramatically in 2020.24.6.9 but now it's just as bad as I've ever experienced in 2020.28.5.

(You notice these things as an Uber driver)

• Informative
Reactions: Hairyman