Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you want to speed things up and not rely on service, this has resolved ultrasonic issues for others in previous updates. Pretty simple to do.

Thank you, I will try this tonight. Support just got back to me and said basically "known issue, will be fixed in later update."

If you want to speed things up and not rely on service, this has resolved ultrasonic issues for others in previous updates. Pretty simple to do.

Thanks for the link, I did it twice cause first time I didn't leave trunk open and such that I found Tesla in the Gong did, both times no luck. Will wait and see, maybe after a sleep it will work but doubt it

Reactions: OzVic
And from Adam / TeslaStraya seems some of these updates are large (780MB).
He clocked .2 at 780MB and .3 at another 260MB.

Interestingly the US delivered Model S's also seem to be using 2020.4.18.3 (still a V10 version) but with the new GUI.

So possibly there is a bit hidden under the hood in these updates.

And from Adam / TeslaStraya seems some of these updates are large (780MB).
He clocked .2 at 780MB and .3 at another 260MB.

Interestingly the US delivered Model S's also seem to be using 2020.4.18.3 (still a V10 version) but with the new GUI.

So possibly there is a bit hidden under the hood in these updates.
I think they said it was 2021.20 something but still 10.2? Would make sense since it would be around a week 20 build of the software.