Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The soft reset on the side of the powerwall doesnt do much more than turn off the battery. To reset the gateway you have to do the full reset, and the instructions for that should be inside your switchboard Next to the breaker.
I’m also on 21.20.2 and have had no issues. You’d have to wonder why some powerwall updates are not consistant in dishing out problems.

How are people on these PW versions when the official notes don't even mention them?

Or is that version for something else?

Reactions: Jjdsyd
Installing 2021.12.25.7 right now. M3LR no FSD.
IMG_8227.jpeg

So how does version numbering work. I just picked up a brand new M3 today and when I got home and connected to wifi it said there was an update which I ran. I am on version 2021.3.103 though which seems pretty far behind what you are posting above. Sorry for the newb question.
It's (year).(week).(release).(subrevision)

The date part identifies when the code for the version was branched off the main line of development. The release is a sequential number within that branch of development, so 2021.3.103 is the 103rd revision of the code that was branch in week 3 of 2021.

It's quite possible that 2021.3.103 has more recent changes than some later-branched code like 2021.12.25 - for example 2021.3.105 was first seen in the wild by the Teslafi firmware tracker on 26/7/2021. Releases are not rolled out to the fleet all in one go though.

• Informative
Reactions: muddie
So how does version numbering work. I just picked up a brand new M3 today and when I got home and connected to wifi it said there was an update which I ran. I am on version 2021.3.103 though which seems pretty far behind what you are posting above. Sorry for the newb question.
Your car would have been built some weeks ago so the delivery software would be that age - the more recent updates will come through I guess. If not in the next week or two contact Tesla and they'll push them. There's nothing dramatic in them AFAIK.

• Informative
Reactions: muddie