Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder why the Greenwich CT Merritt Parkway north and southbound are not listed on the supercharger map? They have been open for over a month. Are they waiting for a grand opening ceremony?

Tesla is claiming that they're not operational yet. This is the email I received on 3/5. I had also asked about Plymouth, NC too.

"Hi Michael, Thank you for your email. Our Greenwich and Plymouth sites are currently not operational, however they are very near being energized. Please continue to monitor our website for updates. We appreciate your enthusiasm and support of Tesla and our Supercharger technology."

Pictures From the Hawthorne Dashboard

Pictures from yesterday (Mar 12, 2014) of the Hawthorne Dashboard...tried to get some clear pics for the sleuths.

Hawthorne Dashboad.JPG

Hawthorne Dash-2.JPG

Hawthorne Dash-3.JPG

Hawthorne Dash-4.JPG

Hawthorne Dash-5.JPG

does anyone have any idea about freeing TX from being landlocked???

for the one fellow, I know that I am in FLA I also own property in TX and would like to see the I-10 corridor built out so I could get to TX.
The supercharger map "suggests" that the I-10 corridor from Houston to Florida will be done by the end of this year, as will the I-40 corridor west from Oklahoma City.

I still view that 261 mile "leap" from Corsicana, TX to Oklahoma City with a lot of suspicion, though -- maybe if we do a full charge in Corsicana and drive 55? There used to be a supercharger around Ardmore, OK on the map, but that doesn't even appear on the "End of 2015" map any more...

SD? Do you mean South Dakota? There are a few lakes on the Missouri River there; is that what you are talking about?

Looks like a dotted circle on top of another circle.

Untitled.png

- - - Updated - - -

Also thanks for the picture. Is there a way to cross reference your map with where we think these will be go? For instance can we guess where those OH and PA locations are? Maybe we need a wiki to keep track of this information more easily. Proposed locations (need working permit or rumor), confirmed locations, under construction. The threads in the main section are getting hard to follow because people are just creating them with anticipation not real information.

Plymouth, NC is shown as coming soon but is up on the web page (and reported functioning by members). Florida's Tampa and Ocala area SCs are shown on the web as coming soon and are missing from this pic. I wonder if Albany is under construction or at least permitted?

Plymouth, NC is shown as coming soon but is up on the web page (and reported functioning by members). Florida's Tampa and Ocala area SCs are shown on the web as coming soon and are missing from this pic. I wonder if Albany is under construction or at least permitted?

Plymouth just got flipped yesterday so the picture was probably taken just before it officially became live.

There are a lot of dots on the Tesla map that are coming soon. I imagine permits are in the works for these areas but I would imagine those dots on the map have started construction.

Oxnard Calfiornia Supercharger

As Friday March 14, 2014, still nothing at the site indicating progress. No construction. No equipment. No power near the site. Just open air parking stalls for the shopping center. The City of Oxnard approved the final review and issued the building permits on February 26, 2014, permit number 13-3038. Contractor will be R.D. Engineering and Construction, California State Contractor License number 596438. The site address listed on the application is not the true location--"502 Town Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036." The site will be much further east and south...in the Collection at Riverpark southwest of the H & M Store along the fence bordering the 101 freeway. This will have 10 charger bays.