Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Coming Soon" has been updated:

Supercharger | Tesla Motors

The following locations appear to be coming soon: Squamish BC, Ritzville WA (better location than old Moses Lake dot), Coeur d'Alene ID, Roseville CA (they still have Folsom and Roseville dots reversed), Manteca CA, Oxnard CA, Los Angeles CA, San Juan Capistrano CA, San Diego CA, El Centro CA, Indio/Cabazon CA, Primm NV, Gila Bend AZ, Casa Grande AZ, Buckeye AZ, Wickenburg AZ, Cordes Lakes AZ, St George UT, Beaver UT, Richfield UT, Nephi UT, Toronto ON, Kingston ON, Cornwall ON, Drummondville QC, Portsmouth NH, Cranberry PA, Wheeling WV, Sagamore MA, Surbridge MA, Albany NY, Greenwich CT, Edison NJ, Robbinsville NJ, Allentown PA, Woodbridge VA (they have the dots reversed with Bethesda), South Hill VA, Plymouth NC, Charlotte NC, Greenville SC, Atlanta GA, Macon GA, Tifton GA, Gainesville FL, Tampa FL.

The following locations appear to be coming soon: Squamish BC, Ritzville WA (better location than old Moses Lake dot), Coeur d'Alene ID, Roseville CA (they still have Folsom and Roseville dots reversed), Manteca CA, Oxnard CA, Los Angeles CA, San Juan Capistrano CA, San Diego CA, El Centro CA, Indio/Cabazon CA, Primm NV, Gila Bend AZ, Casa Grande AZ, Buckeye AZ, Wickenburg AZ, Cordes Lakes AZ, St George UT, Beaver UT, Richfield UT, Nephi UT, Toronto ON, Kingston ON, Cornwall ON, Drummondville QC, Portsmouth NH, Cranberry PA, Wheeling WV, Sagamore MA, Surbridge MA, Albany NY, Greenwich CT, Edison NJ, Robbinsville NJ, Allentown PA, Woodbridge VA (they have the dots reversed with Bethesda), South Hill VA, Plymouth NC, Charlotte NC, Greenville SC, Atlanta GA, Macon GA, Tifton GA, Gainesville FL, Tampa FL.

These all seem pretty close and accurate. Any chance they can be added to the WIKI map as proposed ? Maybe change the layer from Permit to Proposed or Coming Soon ?

These all seem pretty close and accurate. Any chance they can be added to the WIKI map as proposed ? Maybe change the layer from Permit to Proposed or Coming Soon ?

Do we need a new way of splitting these up? Do we need to have regions within the main folder? This could get overwhelming, which is a good thing! We just need to get in front of this before it becomes too overwhelming.

My guesses on a couple of these:

portsmouth nh (actually Kittery, Me) = Premium Outlets
robbinsville, nj (actually Jackson, nj) = Premium Outlets
tampa fl = Premium Outlets
toronto = Toronto Premium Outlets: Centre in Halton Hills, Ontario
niagara falls =http://www.fashionoutletsniagara.com/

i also wouldn't be surprised and the dots are slightly misleading for these ones:
sturbridge, ma = Premium Outlets
allentown, pa = Premium Outlets

also, Atlanta and Charlotte/Greenville have ones not too far away. Atlanta's would be northern suburbs, instead of the dot right on the city. Charlottes and greenvilles outlet is right between the two cities. A new one in Charlotte is supposedly opening in the summer of 2014, so that's probably that one.
SIMON | Investor Relations | Press Release

there is also a Canada one outlets in Niagara Falls, but it doesn't look as nice.

As itsnotaboutthemoney said, the one in Kittery could be one of several spots. There is also a tanger outlets there.

--------------
maybe there is a hidden joke/mental trick behind tesla putting all these chargers at "outlets"

Last edited:
The Lone Tree, CO Supercharger is now showing on the Tesla Motors Superchargers page.

Lone Tree Supercharger | Tesla Motors

Having struggled to find the HPWC chargers in that same location the first time I looked for them, pay close attention to the map on the Lone Tree page: I doubt the nav system can get you close enough to spot them in the corner of the ground floor of the parking garage in the mall parking lot.

I could be wrong, but my guess is that this one will be located at the Marietta store. I asked a source and with the vague message that he responded with sounded like they would try to mimic the mobile chargers in Bethesda. We'll see...

My guess is that as they ramp up showroom/demo traffic, they are going to want to try and replicate this
model in as many places as they can. That and putting Superchargers at service centers--as long as the electric feeds can handle it, it just makes sense.