Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So Denarius has helped us locate the new UT locations, but we still don't have much information on the other Hawthorne Coming Soon locations. Anyone know where the OH, PA, NY locations are? I imagine they're well under construction at this point too.

image.jpg

So Denarius has helped us locate the new UT locations, but we still don't have much information on the other Hawthorne Coming Soon locations. Anyone know where the OH, PA, NY locations are? I imagine they're well under construction at this point too.

Scouts have heard from work crews that Triadelphia WV and Allentown PA are upcoming; other dots on the west and east edges of Pennsylvania are Cranberry PA, Edison NJ, and Hamilton Township NJ. Supposedly one at the Colonie Center in Albany NY was going to have construction start soon, but I'm not sure the dot lines up with Albany even with an apparent modest westward bias on the map.

I couldn't help but notice the chrome browser that is visible in this photo. I realize that the 'web' address appears to be pointing at a file, but I personally don't recall seeing this in previous photos. I also find it amusing that they are using a Samsung TV and not a Panasonic (yes I know this is essentially Panasonic's last month of providing TV's).
TD.png

Those of us in Kansas are a bit depressed about the Kansas Superchargers "coming soon" now being gone. Let's hope this is a case of the "soon but not THAT soon" and not a long term delay. The closest supercharger on my tesla is the Illinois one at 314 miles away, really looking forward to supercharging for the first time!

Ufrugger, If you look at the gallons of gas offset (475,273) in the picture you refer to with the chrome browser that picture is actually older than the picture in the post just before yours which doesn't have it. (gallons offset=488,788). Not sure the significance other than the chrome browser doesn't appear to be something new.

Ufrugger, If you look at the gallons of gas offset (475,273) in the picture you refer to with the chrome browser that picture is actually older than the picture in the post just before yours which doesn't have it. (gallons offset=488,788). Not sure the significance other than the chrome browser doesn't appear to be something new.

I wasn't commenting because it was new, but because a great majority of members have expressed a desire for Tesla to place this data on their website. If there is a private/password protected site they are using, maybe it will eventually be online. Regardless, thank you to the members that have posted the photos.

The photo with the chrome window/url bar was from 3/27 (http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/show...harger-network?p=617578&viewfull=1#post617578). The other image is from 3/31. That's a pretty significant increase in just a few days!

A more likely location would be along I80 around Stroudsburg, PA but this is just speculation. Another guess which seems likely would be at The Crossings Premium Outlet Mall in Tannersville, PA.

I do not believe the new PA location is Allentown, PA. I reached out to government officials there and they confirmed that they have not been talking to Tesla about Superchargers. Heard back from both the Communications Manager and Chief Planner. Any other thoughts?