Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woodbridge VA appears to be under construction. Any expert Supercharger observers want to weigh in?
Woodbridge Supercharger

The conduits look very much like the pattern used for Superchargers, but by this stage there are usually some Tesla labeled boxes that contain the Supercharger cabinets and pedestals for the stalls, as well as some Square D boxes containing the distribution center.

Did you see any boxes?

See the following pictures for an annotated view of a finished Supercharger site for reference, and a typical site with conduits, trenches, and boxes of equipment staged.

Blanding Equipment-2.jpg

FMN-GOPR0243.jpeg

Eastern PA location update.

We believe that the location is Whitehall, PA and not Allentown, although they're very close to each other. We think they may be going in at Lehigh Valley Mall - 250 Lehigh Valley Mall, Whitehall, PA 18052. Does anyone live in that area to possible scope it out?

Is there a different screen for Canada? It looks like most of the planned installations in British Columbia and Alberta will be completely hidden under the Energy Delivered and Miles Charged fields.

There is just one "coming soon" location that will be blocked with this current view, just north of Vancouver. However the will need to expand the map to fit in all the areas proposed for "End of 2014".

Very Nice! What is the basis of your info?

With Cranberry, PA and Richfield, UT coming on-line that gets us to 98 Superchargers world-wide and 84 in North America.

I wonder if Tesla will make a 100 Superchargers press release/announcement. Maybe they will combine it with an announcement of Elon's road trip...

Maybe Elon is going to try again, this time straight through Utah.

Very Nice! What is the basis of your info?

With Cranberry, PA and Richfield, UT coming on-line that gets us to 98 Superchargers world-wide and 84 in North America.

I wonder if Tesla will make a 100 Superchargers press release/announcement. Maybe they will combine it with an announcement of Elon's road trip...

I got a text from a "friend" and now I'm charging here. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 452
BlueShift: Might it make some sense to chart your "Superchargers per country" graph as a log-10 axis? At present, the dominant US datum makes all others disappear. And...you could reverse that in 3-5 years, if all goes well....