Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strange that it would show Toronto and not Drummondville. I thought it was next in line after Squamish.

Coming Soon dots on the Tesla Web Map and the Hawthorne Supercharge Dashboard have been remarkably error prone, but usually provide rough guidance. Pictures of shovels in the ground like at Squamish are very reliable as to location, but as San Juan Capistrano showed, there can still be delays...

Someone uploaded this to a different thread saying it was about 2 weeks old.
<the Supercharger board>

I never did the math before, but apparently they're using 350Wh/mi in calculating "miles charged". I wonder how they came to that figure? It makes sense, since many Supercharger users are probably driving 70-75mph (or faster), but it still seems a bit arbitrary. I would've expected them to use the EPA rating, honestly, regardless of how realistic it might be.

I never did the math before, but apparently they're using 350Wh/mi in calculating "miles charged". I wonder how they came to that figure? It makes sense, since many Supercharger users are probably driving 70-75mph (or faster), but it still seems a bit arbitrary. I would've expected them to use the EPA rating, honestly, regardless of how realistic it might be.

Afaik, it uses a per car average use to calculate miles. If you want accuracy, set the car to use energy units.

The Supercharger Dashboard has been updated with some new features:

1. Dashboard reflects how many Supercharging stalls are currently in use.

2. Total # of cars charged at each particular Supercharger in the last 24 hours

3. Average time of charge

4. Pounds of CO2 offset'

5. KW delivered

6. Miles enabled

I have some thoughts on this and how it pertains to potential upgrades to 6.0 but it's just wild speculation.

I'm attaching some photos. The dashboard appears to cycle between showing Hawthorne and alternating the status of another worldwide Supercharger. I was able to capture a picture of Cinderella Norway.

photo 1 (3).JPG
photo 2 (3).JPG
photo 3 (3).JPG