Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think they always have it displayed on the TV inside. Both times I've been there, it hasn't been up.

The "TV" at the Hawthorne Supercharger that you refer to: is it the screen on the wall with the clothes and accessories? I assume not, as that was on when I was there last Saturday at around 3pm but it was showing the same content that you see at Tesla showrooms: information about Model S configurations and charging.

@AEdennis says it is on the wall opposite the entrance doors. There was a low desk in front of that wall there with a guy sitting behind it. I asked him where the Supercharger screen display was. He said he didn't know anything about that, and that "the regular Tesla people aren't here right now". He knew nothing.

Last edited:
The "TV" at the Hawthorne Supercharger that you refer to: is it the screen on the wall with the clothes and accessories? I assume not, as that was on when I was there last Saturday at around 3pm but it was showing the same content that you see at Tesla showrooms: information about Model S configurations and charging.

@AEdennis says it is on the wall opposite the entrance doors. There was a low desk in front of that wall there with a guy sitting behind it. I asked him where the Supercharger screen display was. He said he didn't know anything about that, and that "the regular Tesla people aren't here right now". He knew nothing.

The desk you're referring to is slightly left when you walk in. The TV is basically straight ahead when you walk in the doors. In the pictures Lump posted, you can see the doors in the reflection behind him, as well as the silhouette of the Model X. That should give you an idea where it is. :)

Maybe it's the person behind the desk's job to put that graphic up on the TV and that's why it wasn't up when you got there, since the guy didn't know anything about it and wasn't the "regular" Tesla person.

Regarding Goleta Rabobank...

I checked this out just now, and it's not a supercharger, but it is a related project. They're adding about a parking space's worth of equipment to install a single SolarCity Demandlogic unit: DemandLogic Demand Response - Commercial Solar Solutions | SolarCity

Here is a picture of what is there:
goleta1.jpg

goleta2.jpg

Yes, Tesla product stickers on the boxes.

I assumed (perhaps mistakenly?) that this was a precursor to a Supercharger install...

Just noticed that the listing for the Hawthorne supercharger on Tesla's site incorrectly says that it has 6 superchargers, when it should say 8. Does anyone know how to contact Tesla about this?

Los Angeles Supercharger | Tesla Motors

I "know" the product manager for the site (or a portion of the site) and this is what he's told me in the past - "if you see issues with our Supercharger site information, please email [email protected] as they control information related to these sites"

Am I the only one who thinks this ferreting out of SpC sites is just like one global easter egg hunt? I wonder whether anyone at TMC ever thought beforehand whether Tesla owners would be engaging in such a determined game of Where's Next And When as all of us have been undertaking?

I hope they realize....it's never going to stop!:biggrin:

I scouted the Walden Galleria in Buffalo, NY last weekend, and I saw no sign of Tesla anywhere. I had thought that would be an ideal location, just off I-90, but man was that parking lot crowded! I didn't check in the interior parking structures, it was just too crowded to move through.

I scouted the Walden Galleria in Buffalo, NY last weekend, and I saw no sign of Tesla anywhere. I had thought that would be an ideal location, just off I-90, but man was that parking lot crowded! I didn't check in the interior parking structures, it was just too crowded to move through.

Most likely the back to school rush. I don't think it's normally that busy.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks this ferreting out of SpC sites is just like one global easter egg hunt? I wonder whether anyone at TMC ever thought beforehand whether Tesla owners would be engaging in such a determined game of Where's Next And When as all of us have been undertaking?

I hope they realize....it's never going to stop!:biggrin:
See Geocaching - The Official Global GPS Cache Hunt Site