Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Tequila.. minus the tequila

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just this minute had an update email from Tesla (that in itself was a surprise) letting me know that my order - I assume everyones - will start to be delivered in late June.

I'd forgotten about it so nice to get a proactive update.

Reactions: Arran
I've got mine straight from Covid Central. Ripoff. Fake, but a reasonably good one except for the non-functioning cap. Need to find the right cork ;) Empty for sure. And £90 cheaper than the one from the company.
PXL_20210605_175733328.MP.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gatsojon
Yeah I got the delayed email on Friday. I was starting to wonder what had happened to it; so at least they got in touch. The Australia thread (they already got theirs) points out that the quality in the product is severely lacking though which is a real shame as essentially I got it precisely to be looked at on a shelf as a conversation piece.

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel
That post is not making me feel at all confident.

To be honest it was an impulse purchase, as I imagine it was for a lot of people. It looks good in the photo on the website, and is a bit of objet d’art, but it sounds like it could be an Aliexpress special at Apple prices.

Stuck on Tesla logo? Painted (badly) glass??

To be honest it was an impulse purchase, as I imagine it was for a lot of people. It looks good in the photo on the website, and is a bit of objet d’art, but it sounds like it could be an Aliexpress special at Apple prices.

It’s within spec… 😂

$39.99 was the right price for me 👍

What an absolute waste of money. Who uses decanters these days anyway?

With that in mind, I've ordered one too as a birthday present to myself ;)
I'm using mine as an "Infinity Bottle", which means when I get to the bottom of a bottle of bourbon, I pour the last bit into the decanter. When it gets half or more filled, I will have the "blended" bourbon from it.

Reactions: PSmigg