Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That fundamental analisys that is used by gordon johnson?

Whatever tool one uses, its quality is measured by its success. If it does not bring you consistent profits, it is useless.

That’s not actually true. GJ aside, who is either dumb as a post or viciously evil, there are plenty of examples in life where quality does NOT equate to ‘success’ as you are traditionally defining it.

I know people who are exceptional at what they do and don’t have a nickel to rub together for reasons like; they are terrible business people - don’t know how to promote themselves, have people phobias so have a hard time putting themselves out there, can’t control their spending, make life decisions that keep them from reaching their potential.

Careful with that black and white world.

You're joking, right? Dojo will see things you wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. Watch C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be etched in time, like lightning in the rain. Time to live.

Ask me again in 500 years. Then we'll see how valuable Dojo was. ;)

Cheers!

New Tesla product idea: Neural net selects the most beautiful pictures from billions of hours of real world driving and displays them in an art gallery. Or auto uploads them to an “Archillect” style twitter page.

Can you explain what happened last Friday? We closed no where near max pain ...
Wait what? I don't think you are reading anything anyone posts at all. Max Pain is not that pretty little number on the chart you go look at at Stock Option Max Pain. I would think by now you would know that small piece of information. Max Pain last Friday was very clearly NOT $520. Not a single MM cared about the $520 that Stock Option Max Pain claimed. Maybe I am looking at the wrong date. you are talking about this one right? 11/27/20
Down at $520 is all PUTS coming out in the money. That would have been very bad.
No wonder you do so bad with TA. You can't even figure out max-pain.

8 FRI OI (thur holiday).png

I know people who are exceptional at what they do and don’t have a nickel to rub together for reasons like; they are terrible business people - don’t know how to promote themselves, have people phobias so have a hard time putting themselves out there, can’t control their spending, make life decisions that keep them from reaching their potential.

We've met?

making a lot of money on a stock that went up 1000% in 12 months is not evidence that TA has any predictive power.

i can't believe i actually have to point that out.
TA have been pretty good. You guys have to follow The Stocks Channel on YouTube. Guy have been spot on. Predicted a bullish movement after the triangle wedge 3 weeks prior to the break out. He said bearish action if we don't close above 587..and now we see that bearish action. The guy is pretty good. Have been pretty accurately predicting the future.

• Disagree
Reactions: Pezpunk
Wait what? I don't think you are reading anything anyone posts at all. Max Pain is not that pretty little number on the chart you go look at at Stock Option Max Pain. I would think by now you would know that small piece of information. Max Pain last Friday was very clearly NOT $520. Not a single MM cared about the $520 that Stock Option Max Pain claimed. Maybe I am looking at the wrong date. you are talking about this one right? 11/27/20
Down at $520 is all PUTS coming out in the money. That would have been very bad.
No wonder you do so bad with TA. You can't even figure out max-pain.

View attachment 613698
Did you reply to the right person because I said people was predicting a push down below 550. Don't know where you got 520 and I generally don't post about max pain, just writing what others are saying.

making a lot of money on a stock that went up 1000% in 12 months is not evidence that TA has any predictive power.

i can't believe i actually have to point that out.

Uh, huh. And your explanation for all the people long gone with their bags of money from 6/7 years ago? And the ones who left after the bags’ full they made during The merger days and the other ones during The tweet? And a whole bunch in between? Of course there were also all the people who got it wrong and lost everything too.

That’s right. There was a world going on here long before you showed up. Years.

I don’t actually have an opinion on TA one way or another, but I do know people and all that that entails.

TA have been pretty good. You guys have to follow The Stocks Channel on YouTube. Guy have been spot on. Predicted a bullish movement after the triangle wedge 3 weeks prior to the break out. He said bearish action if we don't close above 587..and now we see that bearish action. The guy is pretty good. Have been pretty accurately predicting the future.

Nothing against anything that you just said, but a broken clock is right twice a day. Even if/when everything is random, some people would still have incredible runs.