Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not meant to offend anyone! Just saw is elsewhere and had a laugh.

9VxVjmL.png

Come on folks, let's show a little sympathy for the short sellers. They are fellow human beings with hopes and feelings. They might be credulous pawns in the hands of hedge fund manipulators who feed them nonsense, but their ignorance may ultimately be a fault of the modern education system. Hug a short today. ;)

I think you may be somewhat tongue in cheek, but I don’t feel bad for any of them that used that TSLAQ Twitter block list. If you block the other side of the trade en masse, then you deserve what you have coming to you.

For the first 4.5 years after investing, I checked mark spiegels Twitter nearly every day to get a view into shorts perspective. (Never followed him, just looked). Checking the other side of the trade only strengthened my resolve as most of their viewpoints were complete nonsense, with valuation being the only legitimate criticism.

After that long, I realized they didn’t have any new arguments I hadn’t already heard, so I’ve stopped actively checking the other side of the trade, but the negative headlines help me know whether anything new has popped up, which so far, nothing.

Come on folks, let's show a little sympathy for the short sellers. They are fellow human beings with hopes and feelings. They might be credulous pawns in the hands of hedge fund manipulators who feed them nonsense, but their ignorance may ultimately be a fault of the modern education system. Hug a short today. ;)

NOPE ..... I will however, consider giving them some scraps when I see them on the street begging for food ..... I'll consider it ... won't do it but at least I'll think about it. :)

Cheers to the TSLA longs.