Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
An Elon 420k CT reservation tweet would be just the thing right now :D

Or maybe an internal employee motivational email gets leaked by a naughty member of staff...

Would love to hit $380, eh?

Like this?
380.PNG

Watch them figure out a way to not include tax credits on Tesla cars. They already have 250,000 orders for the cybertruck with ZERO tax credits predicted.

I honestly hope I am wrong on this. If they renew the $7000 tax credit Tesla will have even larger back orders for the Model Y and Cybertruck.. If everybody stops buying ICE cars all at once all the other car companies will have no choice but to buy their batteries from Tesla or go bankrupt.

Looks like the shields are up at 380
TSLA is at a new level that has not been seen for a long time. Lots of "taking profits off the table" going on.

On the other hand... it's only 11:50am ET... plenty of trading left! And it's only Monday! If last week's trading action is anything to go by, $380 will be history far before the end of this week.

Congress Quietly Considers A De Facto Bailout For Tesla And GM

"Put in plain English, what Congress is considering is a bailout for Tesla and GM, one that overtly discriminates against these other automakers."

Forbes is trying to earn itself some advertising revenue while there is still some left. Desperation knows no limits...

"David has enjoyed a 39-year career in the oil and gas industry"

Well there you go, I certainly want to hear the opinion about Tesla from someone who has not just had, but enjoyed, a 39-year career in the oil and gas industry.

F*** me, this is getting serious!

Think I need to cancel my lower sell order that I setup in case of a fast squeeze - now it's here I realise I don't want to sell :)

And now I have an appointment at the dentist...
I'm sure they'll ask you why they can't get that sh1t eating grin off your face...

I spent the last little while on the phone with Tesla service trying to get a tire repaired. I got off the phone slightly annoyed (like a lot of us have been- I know, I know there is no need to belabor that point). Then I checked my computer, and have been laughing nonstop for like 5 minutes now. Funny how one's mood can change so quickly. Damn tire still isn't fixed though. :p