Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That would be it. I don't log into Twitter.
Makes no difference for me if I'm logged into twitter or not so that's not it.

That's probably more than anyone else here care about the subject though. Unfortunately the forum feedback thread in the past seems to get little feedback from the powers of this site so probably won't get resolved.

• Informative
Reactions: UncaNed and jerry33
Definitely worth an idea! The cost of semi is not big revenue generator. But operating / logistics can be one.

Although it is a whole new business. Operating too many businesses has its own issue. Look at GE, overtime your focus dilutes.

I think Tesla should promote someone to head up this "Heavy Trucking" division - maybe with a catchy name like Jerome or something. Someone who is passionate about ramping a new segment. I will tweet Elon!
(just being cheeky)
However this seems to be a likely case as to where they see the possibilities for the Semi

Here comes the great unwinding of last week's 3x witching push down. Feeling good about my Friday $700c.

FWIW I sold mine just shy of the top of this mornings pop top for about 2.5x what I paid for em Friday- I expected a pop from the Ark report, but with the button being delayed to at least April I was happy to take the profit there as I wasn't expecting anything else that'd be helpful before end of this week and expiration.

If we do get some further surprise pop later this week I've got plenty of longer-expiration stuff that'll benefit, and if not I can be happy I did decently well on lotto tickets I normally avoid.

You need to be logged in to see it. Which brings up the other problem, if the person has blocked you, you don't get to see it either. Twitter sucks.
Now, that is interesting. I do not have twitter account and the embeds show up for me, so it seems not having an account behaves like logged in, which is odd.

Please, tell us more! 😳

I won't post much in this thread about the Mach-E as this is a TSLA investing thread, but here is another thread on TMC with some good driving reviews and impressions on Ford's new EV, including my own:

I know this is a bit off-topic for the thread but a few people have raised it so I thought I'd share some observations FWIW.

For the people not seeing the Twitter posts when people post a link, it could have something to do with your browser cookie settings. or tracking preferences. Even if I'm logged out I can see the preview on the browsers and devices I use and I can also see it on Google Chrome using Incognito Mode . But if I use Private Browsing on Firefox I can't see the Twitter posts. Other browsers might do something similar.

So given the leak of V11 and the inclusion of the "Smart Shift" button, seems pretty clear to me that software played an issue in terms of roll out of the refreshed S/X. It also gives an explanation as to why Elon was planning on call/press conference to discuss many new features in the refreshed S/X and to me at least, it's clear he was talking about showing off V11.

Something must have happened, whether some serious bugs showed up last minute or they decided to make a change to V11 at the last minute, but something definitely changed in that week after the earnings call

So given the leak of V11 and the inclusion of the "Smart Shift" button, seems pretty clear to me that software played an issue in terms of roll out of the refreshed S/X. It also gives an explanation as to why Elon was planning on call/press conference to discuss many new features in the refreshed S/X and to me at least, it's clear he was talking about showing off V11.

Something must have happened, whether some serious bugs showed up last minute or they decided to make a change to V11 at the last minute, but something definitely changed in that week after the earnings call
To me it looks like in interior supply chain issue. Did we see any picture of a complete dash?