Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wake up and check the thread and see there’s 4 new page since 10 pm last night.

I think to myself….there’s gotta be some sort of news that came out that everyone’s talking about………
Yeah, the Chinese planted some grass near the Tesla factory. Likely will be on the nightly news.

It turns out they are actually turning part of the Shanghai logistics lot into a new turfed area. In Jason Yang's latest video you can see workers laying out turf over the newly spread dirt. It would seem that Tesla China's logistics are now running so smoothly that they can afford to re-green part of the logistics lot and still make record deliveries.

View attachment 850987

The factory went up in record time. . . . . even the grass grows faster in Shanghai.
Mud field last week 😉 . . .now grass lawn this week 😁

We will see more forecasts in October after Production and Delivery numbers are reported.

1662831629709.png

I'm proud to report that California has decided to extend the life of its last nuclear plant by five years. Also, these changes in the law suggest that CA is being smart about transition to renewables.

I'm proud to report that California has decided to extend the life of its last nuclear plant by five years. Also, these changes in the law suggest that CA is being smart about transition to renewables.

I'll believe they are "being smart" when the utilities + CPUC stop trying to kill rooftop solar.

I wake up and check the thread and see there’s 4 new page since 10 pm last night.

I think to myself….there’s gotta be some sort of news that came out that everyone’s talking about………
Wow that sounds familiar...

For now I'm just twiddling my thumbs, waiting for the second big bang next month!

Look what Gustavo just published:
Tesla maybe using a cheatcode.
Maybe Gustavo is a paid shill, trying to smear the fact Tesla aced the NCAP active safety tests.

Kind of sad that modern journalism is all about clicks and not about facts. The only solid piece of information in this article is that Tesla has variables in their code that are labeled for the various testing agencies.

We don't know how they're used, we don't know what they do, and everything beyond that is just rampant speculation.

If Tesla was going to cheat at safety tests, you think they'd spend 30 seconds obfuscating the code.

Virtual grid works and pays $2/kW. The fake news that EVs would stress the grid are the biggest bull stink I've heard. Having Power walls might pay for themselves. This is just the beginning.
Another item that I think I disagree with Elon about is nuclear power plants. San Onofre was going to be shut down and people cried that San Diego would have blackouts but NOT TRUE because many people installed roof top solar which worked brilliantly. The Utilities are really not public IMHO. BTW the Nuclear Reactor that was to be shut down is on an earthquake fault. Does anyone realize the long term damages to the area and costs(Japan Fukushima nuclear disaster , Grenoble and 3 mile island)?
The Climate crisis is getting worse and people still think they are entitled to burn up the world. Now would be the time to stop this suicidal progress.