Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I ordered a MYLR last month and my EDD is Dec 2022 to March 2023. My current car must have a sixth sense because she is starting to give up on me. I have looked into long-term rentals to no avail. Has anyone been able to rent or lease a car FOR ~6 months while waiting for their Tesla to arrive? TIA

The 4680 battery, is this ment for the LR and P model Y? Or only for the standard range Y?
I feel like all answers right now are at least partially speculative. My speculation is that it will be the "standard range" only until 4680 production volume improves. Probably Austin will start building LR and P models with the 2170 packs soon, though.

Reactions: DM231191
Hello! I ordered a MYLR last month and my EDD is Dec 2022 to March 2023. My current car must have a sixth sense because she is starting to give up on me. I have looked into long-term rentals to no avail. Has anyone been able to rent or lease a car FOR ~6 months while waiting for their Tesla to arrive? TIA
Ordered mine last month also, first EDD was Nov '22 to Jan '23, then another push Dec 10'22 to Feb 4'23 (very specific date range). Then yesterday it was 3rd push Jan 23 to Apr 23 (very generic dates).

This is fascinating. Can we add a column for folks with a VIN to select the 11th character indicating the factory manufacturing their vehicle? I'm hoping to get an Austin build, but so far have no visibility into what's shipping from there. It should become more interesting as production ramps up.