Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is fascinating. Can we add a column for folks with a VIN to select the 11th character indicating the factory manufacturing their vehicle? I'm hoping to get an Austin build, but so far have no visibility into what's shipping from there. It should become more interesting as production ramps up.
The only way to tell currently is the VIN will be 4 digits. The sheet doesn’t show the two leading zeros so all the current Austin VINs will look like that until they make more than 10000

So many posts about the shifting and elusive EDD. Casual observation tells me that the EDD really means "Estimated Dynamic Delivery" date. It seems that when there is an event that impacts the queue of scheduled deliveries, an event like parts shortage or a buyer saying "No" to a delivery, a calculated re-matchup between buyer and car is triggered, and as a result new EDD are published.

I've been watching mine shift forward and backward repeated (MY LR - Red, No FSD, 19", Red on White) for the 4th time over last 60 days.

I am reminded to "Detach, Observe, Watch" - and say to myself "It gets here when it gets here."

This is fascinating. Can we add a column for folks with a VIN to select the 11th character indicating the factory manufacturing their vehicle? I'm hoping to get an Austin build, but so far have no visibility into what's shipping from there. It should become more interesting as production ramps up.
Why the Austin build? Will it have better features? Just curious as I’m new to this.

Another date change - smaller time window. Still Jan to Mar 2023. Weird how they will alternate between a month range, and then snap to specific calendar date range.

Oh well, at least there is movement. Haven't seen it go later than April '23. Spent some time looking through orders in my date range and comparing to those who have taken delivery, and what specifically was delivered. Lots and lots of MYP, one of the shortest time frame OD to VIN - 58 days! At least I think I read that right. Wow!

Oh yeah, the EV Credit - looking promising again.

Got my 2022 MY yesterday. Delivery went great. Trade-In of my 2021 MY was very easy too. The end result is I sold my 2021 MY for the same amount I purchased my 2022 MY. Used car market prices are still high and the fact that Tesla still cannot keep up with demand helped. Very happy with my quality of the 2022 MY and build quality.

The car could have been cleaner (wash/wipe down) ... still had lots of Fremont dust inside the car but nothing to complain about.

Reactions: DerbyCityY
Does anyone know if we should be changing the EDD in the google doc when we get updates or leave the first one in it?
Not sure of the original intention, but I have been updating mine to reflect what's in the app. From my perspective, I want to see any possible patters between the current EDD, VIN date, and actual delivery date so I can get an idea of what I might expect.

Guys FSD price is going to be $15k and per Musk's tweet, "current price will be honored for the vehicles ordered before Sep 5 but delivered later".

Does it mean that the Y which I have ordered and is anticipated to be delivered in Dec, I can add it in Dec right before the delivery and will be paying $12k?

Guys FSD price is going to be $15k and per Musk's tweet, "current price will be honored for the vehicles ordered before Sep 5 but delivered later".

Does it mean that the Y which I have ordered and is anticipated to be delivered in Dec, I can add it in Dec right before the delivery and will be paying $12k?
I ordered my 2022 Model Y when the price of FSD was 10K. I did not add it at that time. I added it to my order later when the price on the web site was 12K. When I modified my order is showed the price for FSD at 10K so I went ahead and added it. You just never know.

Reactions: kap.var