Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Damn my delivery estimate disappeared from 6/15-6/30 to the sample message of they'll contact me when they're ready. Hopefully it's a good sign that a VIN is in the works similar to some of the people here that shows a VIN after it disappeared.

I feel like.. the dates are not actually meaningful? Cause they will keep changing
Possibly!

Ouch.

EXCEL_tG8JTHn8gR.png

That little jump ended up today with just a single day further than the prior projection, but still a couple days closer (did not lose ground). Looks more and more likely by the day I'll be getting my config in mid-late May, just like my SA claimed a week ago. It also looks like the fact that I paid for the order on 3/23/21 (but did not complete my profile until 4/12) does give me priority like the SA claimed it would, just looking at reports from others in the forums here.

EXCEL_agfD2QOm5E.png

Looking at the spreadsheet, it seems like there must have been some issues with the model Y line. Only one VIN this week and its in the 172xxx range, so probably a reassigned one. I ordered a MY7 on 4/5 and haven't had an estimated date in over a week. I thought the Fremont Y line was permanent, so either they are making non-US cars or there was a snag pushing all of us back.

My delivery window has moved 6 or 7 times (I need to stop checking!). It seemed to settle on 5/29 - 6/17 and remained longer then any other, then moved today to 6/18-6/30. I ordered and completed profile on 4/27. Model Y LR Midnight Silver Metallic, 5 seat, no tow, Autopilot (wonder if adding FSD would accelerate the order/delivery..)

By the time I learned that one, it was too late to change it! Tesla should warn all customers that they need to run analytics on all the trim choices....
Definitely should be a disclaimer! tbh, I went back and forth on the tow hitch, figured an extra $200 to add it later was acceptable and just wanted to get the order in. Guess we're all in the waiting room. Happy to be here.