Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think some people have misinterpreted the meaning of Confirmation Date - some of the entries have the same Confirmation Date as the Order Date. They may think it means confirmation of order when it actually means the date when Tesla e-mails the buyer to confirm their availability dates.

Last edited:
Yes, there are several reports of non-Performance delivery confirmations.
This is correct...there are a select few customers who have gotten confirmations with the LR AWD variant of the Y. All have FSD and all with black interiors.

There are some people who are also not understanding what confirmation date means, and have entered some wild dates on there =D. Hopefully Troy will pick those up and modify them.

Looks like not many people are editing their data as we would have hopped. Hopefully in time we will see more data. However, given the numbers on the spreadsheet, and given the way Tesla is rolling out the delivery confirmation emails, there may have been significantly less reservations for the Model Y than previously thought.

Wish people would use the spreadsheet more. There must be like half a dozen conversations about delivery confirmations on this forum in various sections, and it's getting quite messy.

Granted everybody is super excited so they just want to share their experience, but it would be more helpful to us all if we could glance at all the data in one location and extract it on the spreadsheet...:D

Reactions: MY Ordered
Wish people would use the spreadsheet more. There must be like half a dozen conversations about delivery confirmations on this forum in various sections, and it's getting quite messy.

Granted everybody is super excited so they just want to share their experience, but it would be more helpful to us all if we could glance at all the data in one location and extract it on the spreadsheet...:D

For example, looking at the very limited sample of Confirmations, one can see that those receiving emails have ordered at least one of:
•Performance
•FSD
and
are in either California or Ohio

This is going to be interesting to follow.

Edit: All have Black interiors

• Informative
Reactions: rklip
Blurrg has been added to the tracker spreadsheet!

At 8:30PM tonight, we were able to enter our delivery, registration, and financing info on our Tesla Account.

PS-
Officially registered as a TMC member today. Thanks for all of the great info over the years. :) (Dash cam drive was tricky to setup on the 3.)

Reactions: Troy
I didn't get an email, but i now can enter my Registration and loan information on the website. (is that available to everyone?) Not sure if that's worth tracking?

Also my car is a LR RWD :D
I think that was an error when they updated the website that occurred for like 2 or so hours. For those that didn't receive an e-mail...Currently, you are asked to input your address and await for further instruction. (Canada @0500hrs EST)...Don't think it's really worth tracking :p

• Informative
Reactions: Troy
Troy,

So I am late to this thread but just added my info. We are holding out hope for the LR-RWD so can you please change my entry as you have done with others. We are also waiting on the 7 seats so waiting to see if the LR_RWD comes out isnt a big deal for us. If they officially cancel it all together then we will change to the AWD.

THanks