Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only two orders reported on the spreadsheet in Colorado since August 1st have even received a VIN number. 36% of reported orders in Colorado since June 1 say they've received a VIN. My hope is that what is actually happening is maybe folks are forgetting to come back and report when they get a VIN/take delivery? That has to be it.

I ordered mine on September 7, 2020, LR AWD Pearl White, black interior, 20" wheels. I got a text saying it would deliver "1-2 Weeks from order date" about 3 days after completing the order. My account page says delivery 2-4 weeks from initial order date. The SA says "it's not a science" and there's no way to tell when or if anything else will happen. No VIN number yet.

• Informative
Reactions: CO_MY
Only two orders reported on the spreadsheet in Colorado since August 1st have even received a VIN number. 36% of reported orders in Colorado since June 1 say they've received a VIN. My hope is that what is actually happening is maybe folks are forgetting to come back and report when they get a VIN/take delivery? That has to be it.

I ordered mine on September 7, 2020, LR AWD Pearl White, black interior, 20" wheels. I got a text saying it would deliver "1-2 Weeks from order date" about 3 days after completing the order. My account page says delivery 2-4 weeks from initial order date. The SA says "it's not a science" and there's no way to tell when or if anything else will happen. No VIN number yet.

I've ordered on September 9, and the estimates is 7-11 weeks, today I've talked to a representative and he told me that I should be receiving the vehicle at the end of September since the order was placed before the cutoff.(mid-September).
Who knows ..

I've ordered on September 9, and the estimates is 7-11 weeks, today I've talked to a representative and he told me that I should be receiving the vehicle at the end of September since the order was placed before the cutoff.(mid-September).
Who knows ..
They do seem to like to keep it a mystery. My SA (park meadows) was telling me 7th was the date, but I'm sure there's always a little salesmanship going on. I wasn't in a hurry to get the car until I ordered it!

Just got my VIN and Delivery Date for my Performance!

Order Date: 9/1
VIN: 49XXX
Delivery Date: 9/24

:):D

Hey, congrats on getting a VIN!!

We have the same delivery date...too bad we won't be taking delivery at the same location.

My SA told me the arrival date is 9/23 but there is a possibility it could arrive a little earlier (he also hedged by saying 'a little later') so let's hope ours come earlier!

I'm on there for the 16 August and haven't received my VIN yet. I was told by my SA to expect delivery between 22-24 September. Seems like the deliveries are moving more to the west from the east coast but doesn't appear the bulk of the Colorado deliveries have happened yet. Will be a very busy couple of weeks for Littleton & Superior.

After posting this morning saying
I'm on there for the 16 August and haven't received my VIN yet. I was told by my SA to expect delivery between 22-24 September. Seems like the deliveries are moving more to the west from the east coast but doesn't appear the bulk of the Colorado deliveries have happened yet. Will be a very busy couple of weeks for Littleton & Superior.

Spoke too soon, received a text from my SA later this morning with my VIN and confirming again the estimated delivery. VIN 53xxx. Still no MVPA in my account though.

Reactions: dc_h
Ordered mine after test drive at Park Meadows store on Sept 11th. Was quoted 7-11 weeks like most for Blue LR. SA says maybe will see some movement by end of month, but given no other CO buyers are showing anything for VINs I'm not holding my breath.

Ordered mine after test drive at Park Meadows store on Sept 11th. Was quoted 7-11 weeks like most for Blue LR. SA says maybe will see some movement by end of month, but given no other CO buyers are showing anything for VINs I'm not holding my breath.

I got my VIN and delivery date assigned today. I ordered on 8/16 though, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though. The western states surge has started.

Anyone else notice the MVPA charges the $100 order fee again and there is a discrepancy between what the online portal says is owed and the MVPA?

Amount due on the portal is $100 less than the MVPA. Not sure which one is the most correct but they can't double charge the order fee.