Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Different seat colors.

There are very little CA deliveries probably happening now. I got rear ended in my Model 3 (totaled) on Nov 6th and placed an order for a Model Y a week later. I except to have to wait closer to end of December but this person right below me on the spreadsheet ordered the day before me and has the same config and color and already got his. I'm happy for them but damn am I jealous because now I have to drive a rental until I get the car lol!

View attachment 611580

Am I the only one that checks this sheet daily?

We're on hold to VIN match until 01/01/2021 after rejecting VIN 25225. Wondering if we'll be in the 100k's when we match.
Am I the only one that checks this sheet daily?

We're on hold to VIN match until 01/01/2021 after rejecting VIN 25225. Wondering if we'll be in the 100k's when we match.
Nope...several times a day here! I love messing with the filters and seeing what's coming. I expect news of my VIN any day now...LR AWD MSM Black Tow to GA!

Reactions: imola.zhp
So I emailed my TA today. Just a simple request if she had any update on when I might expect a VIN since it's coming up on 6 weeks from my original order. She replied with options from their inventory....

Not sure if she is just being helpful trying to get me a car sooner, or if that means there is a problem with my vin matching that has been holding it up and it's gonna take a while to get matched. Probably being paranoid, but from reading many of the threads I've seen since joining here, I'm not alone in that.

So I emailed my TA today. Just a simple request if she had any update on when I might expect a VIN since it's coming up on 6 weeks from my original order. She replied with options from their inventory....

Not sure if she is just being helpful trying to get me a car sooner, or if that means there is a problem with my vin matching that has been holding it up and it's gonna take a while to get matched. Probably being paranoid, but from reading many of the threads I've seen since joining here, I'm not alone in that.

Nope it's happened to me too. I changed my address recently and wanted to see if Tesla could provide me with a VIN and a delivery sooner. The only thing that they could do was offer vehicles in inventory.

I think we're all in some kind of limbo right now with the delivery estimates being missing and stuff. Apparently it's happened before many times with other builds as well so we're all in this together playing the waiting game.

Reactions: AmbienWalrus
hi all. Ordered a White on White with wheel upgrade for my wife over the weekend as a suprise gift for her. Been working with the Salesperson that helped me out last year with my S. Havent received a VIN yet, but she said I should be looking at getting the car before end of year. (that would be great). If the car isnt here by Christmas, that means I'll have to spend MORE money on a Xmas gift. lol.

This is in Virginia by the way.

vin received tonight 794xx

Reactions: AmbienWalrus
Ordered MSM, LR AWD, 20" wheels, white interior, FSD 2/20. Was alerted for 4/20 for impending delivery but pushed to 12/20 because of covid employment concerns. Updated account with all details 3 days ago, now waiting for Tesla again.

Stupid question of the day: Where are you all seeing your assigned VIN? Are they texting you? Your account page?

Ordered MSM, LR AWD, 20" wheels, white interior, FSD 2/20. Was alerted for 4/20 for impending delivery but pushed to 12/20 because of covid employment concerns. Updated account with all details 3 days ago, now waiting for Tesla again.

Stupid question of the day: Where are you all seeing your assigned VIN? Are they texting you? Your account page?
Re-read your post...you delayed until 12/20? Yes, the VIN shows up on your account page, first, under your order number.

Nope it's happened to me too. I changed my address recently and wanted to see if Tesla could provide me with a VIN and a delivery sooner. The only thing that they could do was offer vehicles in inventory.

I think we're all in some kind of limbo right now with the delivery estimates being missing and stuff. Apparently it's happened before many times with other builds as well so we're all in this together playing the waiting game.
I wonder if the recalls just announced for the control arm bolts (scary stuff first found on this forum! The pics in that thread!) have anything to do with it.

ah i havent accepted delivery yet, maybe thats why it doesnt show that for me
I don’t think I’ve accepted delivery yet? In my account it’s showing that next I’ll be contacted with a delivery date and that I need to finalize payment. All I did so far was place the order online, paid the $100 deposit, selected the no financing/I’ll be paying cash option, then uploaded the copies of my license, insurance doc, etc.

oh..found out in Virginia, state law prevents me from getting my 1000 Miles of free supercharging. Some of these states are SUCH EV haters. I HOPE this next administration really embraces the future. (Vs lying to people about how much the coal industry is going to come back and make America “great”)

Last edited: