Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking P85D delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No email here. In my documents, I have "Model S Order Agreement" which is the MVPA dated 11/13, and "Configuration & Final Price" dated 11/5, which as you said is very similar to the MVPA, but shows zero cost items. The MVPA says I accepted the terms 10/24 (the date of the re-confirm), whereas the configuration & final price doc shows 10/9, the original date that I confirmed.

Time for me to 'fess up: I switched my S85D order to P85D last week, on 11/5, and it just showed up on My Tesla this afternoon. MC Red, Pano, Grey Next Gen seats, Black Alcantara, Glossy Obeche, Red Brake Calipers, Air, Tech Package, Dual Chargers, Premium Interior and Ultra High Fidelity Sound, 19" Wheels. Still shows February for delivery, but that will change.

Time for me to 'fess up: I switched my S85D order to P85D last week, on 11/5, and it just showed up on My Tesla this afternoon. MC Red, Pano, Grey Next Gen seats, Black Alcantara, Glossy Obeche, Red Brake Calipers, Air, Tech Package, Dual Chargers, Premium Interior and Ultra High Fidelity Sound, 19" Wheels. Still shows February for delivery, but that will change.

Congrats! Another P85D in Colorado!!!

Hopefully we can get some side by side shots in a month or so...

Is this really stevezzzz? Because the stevezzzz I know would not spend that much extra money just for performance. So who is this, really?

(and congrats! :) )

What of my Sig? It's the question of the hour, for sure. I find it incredibly difficult to part with the Sig Red beauty, such an historic car and a future collector's item; and for the moment I'll make room in the garage by getting rid of my RDX. Marcia will enjoy driving the 'old' S, I'm sure. The real question: what happens when the X arrives? :confused:

Last edited:
Quick update here: got an email this morning that yet another new document was updated to My Tesla (that's 3 docs in 3 days).

This one is the "Configuration and Final Price" document that has the MPVA/vehicle config on page 1, and a detailed breakdown of the total price, taxes, various fees, and balance on page 2. Makes it feel more and more real!

For those of you who are financing, does any part of this document show your lender information and loan amount?
The Alliant rep I've been working with mentioned the MVPA (he probably meant Final Price sheet) needed to show this for them to fund the loan.

Last edited:
Ordered: 9/11/2014
Confirmed: 10/11/2014
Estimated delivery: Late March
Scheduled delivery date:
Actual delivery date:
Delivery location: Stockholm, Sweden
Color: Gray
Wheels: 21" Gray turbine
Interior: Tan next generation seats, Carbon, black headliner
Options: All but the silly overpriced premium interior package
Trading up from: 2014 P85+ With all options

Quick update here: got an email this morning that yet another new document was updated to My Tesla (that's 3 docs in 3 days).

This one is the "Configration and Final Price" document that has the MPVA/vehicle config on page 1, and a detailed breakdown of the total price, taxes, various fees, and balance on page 2. Makes it feel more and more real!

For those of you who are financing, does any part of this document show your lender information and loan amount?
The Alliant rep I've been working with mentioned the MVPA (he probably meant Final Price sheet) needed to show this for them to fund the loan.

The Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement is not the price breakdown. It is a separate formal purchase agreement document that you electronically sign. My lender, Energy FCU, required they get a copy signed with by Tesla and I.

Once I e-signed it, it took Tesla a little over a day to return me a version with both my signature and that of one of their financial people. I then sent THAT one to the lender

Hope that helps...

The Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement is not the price breakdown. It is a separate formal purchase agreement document that you electronically sign.

How do you e-sign the MVPA? I don't see such an option in My Tesla.

Production has to start soon if the projected delivery dates of Dec. 5 and 8 are to be realized.

Depending on delivery location, they could technically start production during the last week of November for a delivery in the first week of December. The question I have is, do they stop for Thanksgiving or keep going in shifts.

I plan on visiting the factory during the early part of that week (Monday/Tuesday the 24/25th) and will ask that question, along with "are you building P85D vehicles yet?" :biggrin:

BTW my DS mentioned production on mine is currently scheduled for the first week of December and I have one of the early VINs, if that gives any indication on production schedules at all..

Did you ask him when production is slated to start on yours? If you're in NJ and 12/5 is indeed the delivery date, I would assume that it should leave the factory by the last day of November at the latest..

Yeah, I posted this here back when I got my estimated date:

Yeah, she said it should finish production around the week of Nov 24th. No more detail than that yet. I'll keep stalking "My Tesla"...

Told me when it would be done, not started, so, sounds about right, since that would mean finishing production next week some time, although no change on My Tesla yet.