Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.12.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cheapo SR+ on 12.25.7 as well now.

I hope it has sorted the shocking regularity I have been having with trucks one lane away on the inside jumping in next to the car (on visualisation) and causing very big phantom braking! So bad I haven't dared to use TACC since.
Cars are OK but almost every few minutes on the motorway it happens.
What is worse is when you pull over to the middle lane and a truck is in the inside lane, visualisation throws a complete wobbly and chucks a red truck in my path with an obvious result!

I hope it has sorted the shocking regularity I have been having with trucks one lane away on the inside jumping in next to the car (on visualisation) and causing very big phantom braking! So bad I haven't dared to use TACC since.
No, it won't, it won't sort out any of that. Nor will it sort out the problem of cars joining the motorway causing yours to brake as you try to move to the middle lane or any number of other irritations. While I have become used to seeing 'minor bug fixes' on release notes, I await the happy day when it states 'major bug fixes'.

Got 2021.12.25.7 this morning.

Now I have a “Software Update Required - Contact Tesla Service” (APS_w132) error and now have no autopilot/cruise control.

Tried resets and power cycles - no joy.

Have booked it via Tesla App for a mobile service visit (earliest date was in a fortnight). But hoping they can tricker the update remotely, as I’m off to Scotland and back before they can visit, and it would be very useful to have cruise/autopilot back again!!

Got 2021.12.25.7 this morning.

Now I have a “Software Update Required - Contact Tesla Service” (APS_w132) error and now have no autopilot/cruise control.

Tried resets and power cycles - no joy.

Have booked it via Tesla App for a mobile service visit (earliest date was in a fortnight). But hoping they can tricker the update remotely, as I’m off to Scotland and back before they can visit, and it would be very useful to have cruise/autopilot back again!!
I’d try phoning them. I had software stuck once. Resolved by a tech guy on the end of the phone in ten minutes flat!

Reactions: CMc1
Mine says it installed this last night. Yet I could have swore I already installed it last week as I've already had a go on the new arcade game!

I downloaded the Nav update last night which installed fine after a long download (7GB!!) but the release notes were for this weirdly.

2021.12.25.7 running for a few days here on my 2021 M3P.

A new space shooting game installed, and finally all of my other games now work rather than saying "wating to update". I think if one update doesn't complete properly you can get those games errors which only get resolved on the next complete update.

Just a few new annoyances............

1. On my Spotify podcasts, they have removed the "skip to next track" type button, all you can choose is forwards and backwards by 15 seconds. It still appears on music but has been removed on my podcasts.
  2. The favourite contacts section on your telephone is now these huge cards all over the screen. They look awful and the previous layout was well better.

Very minor issues I do admit.