Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.24

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
24.2.JPG

On a quick look at 24.2:

- Maybe I'm imagining it but the overall text seems a bit larger
- Car wash mode, well I didn't really have a problem before but will see what it's like tomorrow
- Mirror auto dim - I'll have to wait until it's dark
- Dashcam - I'll have to wait until I have an 'event'
- Range display - excellent addition.
- Hot-spot/Wi-fi changes - yes well. Maybe good for a passenger/music BUT it doesn't allow maps or traffic, that's still premium.

• Informative
Reactions: CMc1 and MrBadger
I tried the Car Wash mode today. I hadn't really noticed any problems without it but it seems comprehensive and it works. There is a mode which allows rolling car washes as well. When you've finished, you can turn it off manually or it turns off once you reach a certain speed.

Reactions: Cardo
wifi is huge. not just for in car streaming but also because the built in sim is stupidly not UK based so a mobile hotspot that stays connected just makes more sense right now. I might need to test how much data is uses if I use my phone hotspot..
You need to expand on this comment for this new boy. Are you saying that the car has a non UK sim that does not work in the UK, and therefore has no connectivity in the UK?