Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine has updated but I've not noticed any difference with the Immersive Sound.

Which inputs is it most clear on?

To me... All I have noticed is the auto setting which varies the amount of effect applied. But the actual effect based on the level selected has no difference at all.

So I don't think there is audibly any difference whatsoever, just the ability to auto adapt the level based upon the type of music/audio being played.

But I may not be the best judge, I'm not fan of playback audio processing, I like the sound to be as pure to the original as possible.

Yeah 'auto' seems to do nothing that I can hear, but I suspect that's because the spotify bitrate is so bad it has little to work with.

Somehow the bluetooth is worse.. definitely no aptX or LDAC.

I keep meaning to download some decent high bandwidth mp3 to the car to see what the sound system can actually do.

Upgrade to 21.32.10 a couple of days ago. MIC SR+ delivered March 21. No FSD.

This weekend did ~300 mile round trip Shropshire to Cambridge. Motorway + fast A roads. Mainly sunny but with an hour of heavy rain. Mostly on TACC with a bit of AP. No phantom braking, just some slowing down where the car thought the speed limit should be lower on intersections etc. Two other observations:

When on AP, indicating out of lane would not cancel AP, whether I tried continuous indication or the short three blinks. Long presses or quick flicks. Even tried indicating left. Could only abort by either canceling with right stalk or wrestling control with the wheel. is this just me? It used to work.

When on TACC and travelling behind a slower vehicle (say 60-65 when speed limit 70) and moving out into an empty lane, the acceleration up to speed limit seemed much slower than previously. I was forced to squeeze the accelerator to avoid annoying following cars. Again - is this just me? In addition, at times it seems to hang far behind cars in front (distance setting unchanged from previously - 3).

Reactions: browellm
No phantom braking, just some slowing down where the car thought the speed limit should be lower on intersections etc.

That sounds like normal fleet speed functionality where the car will be governed based upon non historical (fleet) car speeds rather than actual speed limits.

When on AP, indicating out of lane would not cancel AP, whether I tried continuous indication or the short three blinks. Long presses or quick flicks. Even tried indicating left. Could only abort by either canceling with right stalk or wrestling control with the wheel. is this just me? It used to work.

Thats normal (non EAP/FSD) AP behaviour. If it use to work, maybe you had one of the FSD or EAP trials?

That sounds like normal fleet speed functionality where the car will be governed based upon non historical (fleet) car speeds rather than actual speed limits.

Thats normal (non EAP/FSD) AP behaviour. If it use to work, maybe you had one of the FSD or EAP trials?
Thank you. That is interesting; I had no trials but it definitely used to work and seemed like a sensible way to have things set up. Now I have to cancel with the right hand and indicate with the left, which is a faff. Better get used to it I suppose.

Thats
Thank you. That is interesting; I had no trials but it definitely used to work and seemed like a sensible way to have things set up. Now I have to cancel with the right hand and indicate with the left, which is a faff. Better get used to it I suppose.
I haven't tried it on this version, but my AP cancels (or used to) when I indicate. I only have AP.

Reactions: MrT.

When on TACC and travelling behind a slower vehicle (say 60-65 when speed limit 70) and moving out into an empty lane, the acceleration up to speed limit seemed much slower than previously. I was forced to squeeze the accelerator to avoid annoying following cars. Again - is this just me? In addition, at times it seems to hang far behind cars in front (distance setting unchanged from previously - 3).
I concur with both of these observations. There is a lot more resistance now to cancelling out of AP.

I've also had to nudge my follow distance forward and the TACC/AP acceleration has reverted to being glacial.

Reactions: MrT.
I updated to 2021.32 last week and charged today for the first time since. This was at the end of a 25 mile journey so the battery wasn't cold.

Right away, I noticed that the afterburner fans were much louder and "buzzier" than before, this continued until the ca had been charging for about 20 mins. I presume that's a change aimed at reducing charge times by heating faster. Or, my fans are on the way out - more as events warrant!

I concur with both of these observations. There is a lot more resistance now to cancelling out of AP.

I've also had to nudge my follow distance forward and the TACC/AP acceleration has reverted to being glacial.

I'm glad that slowed down, because sitting in traffic with AP jerking forward thinking it can go the speed limit when a car is 10m in front is undriveable!

I'm glad that slowed down, because sitting in traffic with AP jerking forward thinking it can go the speed limit when a car is 10m in front is undriveable!
Problem is I don't think the stop/start jerkiness has been improved in that respect. The slow acceleration behaviour seems to be confined to situations where the car has slowed to say 60mph in a 70mph zone and is getting back up to speed.

I updated to 2021.32 last week and charged today for the first time since. This was at the end of a 25 mile journey so the battery wasn't cold.

Right away, I noticed that the afterburner fans were much louder and "buzzier" than before, this continued until the ca had been charging for about 20 mins. I presume that's a change aimed at reducing charge times by heating faster. Or, my fans are on the way out - more as events warrant!
Since when do Model 3s have afterburners?? Is that a MIC only thing? How much thrust do they give you? Suddenly my M3P feels obsolete 🥲

• Funny
Reactions: OttoR
Since installing 2021.32.10, I've lost most Autopilot/FSD functionality aside from summon forward/backward and the visualisation just shows my car and a road layout that doesn't move.

Reboot hasn't solved it, nor has powering off the car. I've also left it 24 hours so it has a chance to "sleep".

Since installing 2021.32.10, I've lost most Autopilot/FSD functionality aside from summon forward/backward and the visualisation just shows my car and a road layout that doesn't move.

Reboot hasn't solved it, nor has powering off the car. I've also left it 24 hours so it has a chance to "sleep".
Call Tesla tech. Something not right. I did a 300 mile round trip on 32.10. Everything worked and behaved perfectly

32.20 now installing. I wonder what new surprises this will bring!
I’ve been one of the last recently but my car is downloading now too.
Somebody on US site posted this:

1632162608879.jpeg

I thought Sirus was a US thing but ?