Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UK release notes - nothing new I'm afraid :(

2021-32-20-1.jpg

Don’t want to add fuel to a fire but I noticed that AP didn’t disengage when indicating a few weeks ago - and thought it odd as I had a vague memory it did previously.

But the reason I mention is I wonder if the difference in observations and what I saw is slight-flick indicating (the three flash thing) vs definitely hard-up click indicating (permanent until cancelled)? I’ve been trying to change to using the slight-flick mode recently. mentioning in case someone likely to do the miles fancies testing.

And no, I’ve no idea why someone would differentiate in any putative AP cancel-code…

Must be a pretty important update (vulnerabilities?) for it to be posted this quickly, even to recently delivered cars that don’t usually get updates straight away.

Got offered it at 20:40 yesterday but thanks to my phone’s “scheduled notifications” setting I had no clue that it was waiting until the morning. Annoying!

One noticeable change in 32.20.1 is that mirrors fold on home location folds in the same spot on approach but departure was about 60 metres further away. That’s now down to 20 metres. Will take several trips to see if it’s consistent.