Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now been told definitely November delivery. Surely they've messed my order up. June order and November delivery, fuming.
That sounds like the lease company messed it all up. Mines a lease and through lex too. I got my Rn in June and was chasing through it July for vin/delivery etc and was told that lex they were waiting for lex to give the go ahead. I was confused as had the RN number already.

Reactions: moodel_tree
did you ever get a text to say you’ve been allocated a car? I’m lex, ordered 13/8, RN 23/8, allocation last week. No delivery date yet
Yeah mines all sorted.
Timeline was:
16th June Paperwork signed
23rd June - text to with RN
6th Aug - chased the SA I had the test drive with to find out if a car had been allocated and he said yes and told me it was on GLOVIS COMPANION. He said be will sent a text with the vin which I got within seconds along with the text ‘great news car has been allocated’
11th aug - text to confirm delivery date of 11th sept
13th aug - general text with declarations for delivery day
24th august - I chased via web chat for registration plate and they text it through to me

Just called Tesla, got a lovely lady on the phone who told me my car is on GRAND RUBY. Although she said she wasn’t allowed, I asked if it was one or two words and if it began with G or T 😂 she said G and two words.

Yeah mines all sorted.
Timeline was:
16th June Paperwork signed
23rd June - text to with RN
6th Aug - chased the SA I had the test drive with to find out if a car had been allocated and he said yes and told me it was on GLOVIS COMPANION. He said be will sent a text with the vin which I got within seconds along with the text ‘great news car has been allocated’
11th aug - text to confirm delivery date of 11th sept
13th aug - general text with declarations for delivery day
24th august - I chased via web chat for registration plate and they text it through to me

I got my RN on 13 August, so our timelines are all so different! Allocation text last week fingers crossed I’ll be last week of September

That sounds like the lease company messed it all up. Mines a lease and through lex too. I got my Rn in June and was chasing through it July for vin/delivery etc and was told that lex they were waiting for lex to give the go ahead. I was confused as had the RN number already.
Who was it that told you they were waiting for Lex? Thanks.

Reactions: Erol